morning!!!

mum2A&L

Reaction score
whats going on girls?! 6.20 and im the only one online :( fancied a chat as well! :lol:

What has every one got planned this weekend? anything exciting?

ive got my aunts 40th birthday meal to go to! i got her loads of old people things. Big granny knickers, tena ladies, denture cream. that type of thing. can't wait to see her open them all!!! :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: that made me laugh, she will either laugh or faint when she opens them

Morning hun,

I was actually up at 6am this morning ( :wall: ) but have been getting some work done as I didn't think anyone was online. I just spent an hout ryping to email replies to queries received - why do these things take so damn long - no wonder when I am working I feel like I get nothing done - i guess I don't always realise the time it takes to get things done :think: (Sorry had a ramble there :oops: )

Anyway, morning to you........I'm having a chilled one today, got some work to do so will spend my day working & playing on/off....then off to my moms tomorrow for Easter Lunch as over the actual Easter wkend we will wither be overdue (& I'm guessing grumpy) or with newborn :cheer:

morning....
me and keeley are off to a 1 yrr old's party today 12-2 then we are going to my mums to see my neice then my mate is comin round to have a take away.... then tomorrow me and keeley are going swimming :D

I thought I was up early at half 7!!

Nothing much planned for today, OH is at work til 2 so Im just chilling out then we'll probably go out for a look round the shops.

I've gotta get some bits and pieces for Josh to decorate an egg for a competition at his nursery :lol:

Anyway, me and the bump are off to get some brekkie! :D

Gosh 6.20am I can just about manage 7am. We're going to get Harry's highchair today and might pop into town after then off to my Mums for a little while. Nothing really planned for tomorrow apart from preparing and practicing for my interview & huuggee pile of of ironing :(

Have a lovely time at your Aunts party

morning all :wave: Im off to the gym soon to get fit yeye, ive been going 3 times a week so ill have a size 8 pair of jeans on in no time :roll: :rotfl:

lol, bless. mel.

i would quite happily sleep in, but alice calls the shots! :lol: but then she tends to sleep for a few hours late morning, and it helps cause i can get tons of house work done.

sorry, just seen this reply.

It went great! i got a pic of my aunt printed on a cake and she loved it! ive never seen her go so red!! :twisted:

she loved all her 'gifts'. her kids found the big granny knickers funny!

alice cried through most of it, but i think that was because she was normaly soundo by that point, but there was too much going on for her to sleep. She sat on my lap most of the evening reading her book.

we had a great time though, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back