Latest Cakes

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
Hi ladies well since getting pregnant and after having Matilda Ive put off any cake orders but my best friends son is getting engaged tomorrow so Ive done their Engagemnt cake, their Celebration tower cake and Ive also made them some cake pops......my latest creations and they are going down a treat!

Here's a few pics as I cant put them on facebook until tomorrow when the happy couple have seen them....xxx

Attachments

• craig n rachael cake.jpg
    craig n rachael cake.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 38
  • Photo3166.jpg
    Photo3166.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Photo3147.jpg
    Photo3147.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 28
  • Photo3162.jpg
    Photo3162.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Photo3168.jpg
    Photo3168.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 33
They are absolutely stunning hun, you've done an amazing job & the happy couple will be over the moon

xxx

And some more with my hand made and hand painted butterflies xx

Attachments

• Photo316045.jpg
    Photo316045.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 10
  • painted butterflies.jpg
    painted butterflies.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Photo3170.jpg
    Photo3170.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Photo3172.jpg
    Photo3172.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Photo3162.jpg
    Photo3162.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 9
omg amazing...im starving just looking at them!! :eek:

Ahhh thanks Constar and Kezza.....I hope they will like them lol!

Ohhhhhh cake pops are just toooooo yummy and addictive arnt they!!!! xxx

Hee hee thanks AJ I have to admit I used to love eating them but when I make a load of them I cant face eating them when Ive finished lol xxx

send them my way... i'll eat them!!!!! ive just had to open a pack of biscuits after seeing these pics lol.

Haaaaaa I know I gave a load to my neighbours today, and Ive got two loads to give to my sis in law and her mam tomorrow and taking a load of cake pops to breast feeding group on monday morning! Eeeeeeeeeeek I just cant help myself lol! Shame you didnt live near me you could have had some! lol xxx

I LOVE THIS!
They look so beautiful and so yummy, I'm starving after looking at them :lol:
I'm really tempted to start baking, I'm certainly artistic as I'm always drawing. I think I'll give it a try sometime! :p xxx

I really wish I lived closer to you!! I'd ask you to do my wedding cake!! Their amazing!!!

They look amazing!
They really will be so happy with those! I want them lol!
XxX

Wow! Those cakes look delicious!!!! The butterflies look stunning too xx

wow, they are brilliant hun.... too good to eat in my eyes haha ;-) xx

Ahhhhh thank you ladies....I just love making them wish we all lived closer we could have an afternoon tea day with the babies lol I do that with my friends a few times a year its great an excuse to eat cake! lol

Ahhhh thank you Chaz I would have loved to do them...need to find out if a courier service would deliver!

Thanks for your lovely comments ladies and yeah tiff give them a go they are really easy just time consuming but I love them its so relaxing and soooo rewarding when I see people reactions....xxx

Ive just uploaded more pics on my FB page as can only do a few on here lol xxx

http://www.facebook.com/editphoto.php?aid=160452#!/media/set/?set=a.193349652274.160452.525932274

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back