My latest efforts.....DONT LOOK IF EASILY OFFENDED!

hee hee! Veins were requested by the lady who ordered it for her 60year old mam!! lol xx

Wow Wilma they are amazing!!!!!! x x x x
Well done you!!!! x x

Ha FM2B....lol like it lol!!

Thanks Mushy.....been unidated with orders since I posted it on my FB account yesterday.....how rude are people wanting willy cakes lol!! Oh and a 40th Boob cake too lol cant wait to make and post them lol xxx

omg my little girl 23 months just said mam willy lol we are laffing our heads off at her. I've just done my first term on a cake dec course start the new term on monday i really lke it yho just wanted something to do wile the children are so little . Im only doing for friends and family at the min as gifts till i get better, gunna try a pink castle for dollys 2nd birthday 30th april if you have any tips for me? nobody can laught if i post a pic tho near the time im only new to it lol

Hey Lanny.....I have a great castle cake 'how to'...if you want to pm me your email I will scan it in and email it to you its very east but very effective and looks fab!! xxx

Ha Wilma that willy cake is hilarious!!!!

Ha thanks J....got a few giggles and a few more orders once Id posted it to my FB account lol!! Im up to my eyes in willys lol hee hee xxx

Ha YM I know its gross isnt it....lol!!! Hee hee!! Ive got a boob cake order next month hope I can get as much detail into that one too!! lol hee hee!! xxx

Those are absolutely fantastic! :lol: LOVE the willy and that it was for a 60th birthday - good woman herself!

Talented little wilmaflintstone that you are :hug:

hee hee Thanks TP.....yeah for a 60th birthday!! Love it!!!

And thank you...i try my best lol xx

another of my creations....lady ordered this for her husbands 40th birthday tomorrow....kept me busy for a couple of hours....xxx

Attachments

• Boob.jpg
    Boob.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 7
:yay: thats really good!!! I might start placing orders myself!, get designing some baby shower cakes, youll do a roaring trade on here!

Thanks Tiny.....I actually make non edible nappy cakes for baby showers and new borns but havent sent any via post yet lol!! But yeah its an idea lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back