My latest efforts.....DONT LOOK IF EASILY OFFENDED!

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
Heres a couple of celebration cakes ive made the last couple of days....

One for a 75th birthday the lady likes knitting lol

And one for a 60th....wonder what that lady likes lol!!

Oh and the latest one Ive done today for a ladies husbands 40th....xx

Attachments

• Photo1165.jpg
    Photo1165.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 103
  • Photo1159.jpg
    Photo1159.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 95
  • Photo1183.jpg
    Photo1183.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 89
  • Photo1158.jpg
    Photo1158.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 73
  • Boob.jpg
    Boob.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Those are brilliant! But :rofl: :rofl: At the first one :shock:

Ha thanks Tonks....lol Ive just posted them on my facebook today and got three more orders for cakes....lol will keep me busy!! xxx

They're wonderful! I love the fact it was for a 60th!!! Hope I'm like that at 60! x

Btw where in north east are you and how much you charge? It's summers birthday in 6 weeks x

Haha how did you achieve the veins? Im intreagued! Very good! xx

Oh Wilma!hen you told me you were doing a cake like that I hoped you'd post a piccie - fab! They are both brilliant!! xx

The veins in it :rofl: They're fantastic! Imagine if you got them mixed up :lol:

They are fantastic

tonks great minds think alike that is exactly what I wad gonna ask :rofl:

Ha......god Im having a right old chuckle here at all your comments....lol!!
Yes it was filled with cream....and to the front of the cake I filled a little icing pouch so that when she cut into it a load of cream goooo splurged out!!! How rude!!

Thanks Megs....Princess, glad you like it!!!

Thanks Helen.....yeah and me too....60...life is just starting lol!!! I live in South Shields and depends on what you want (how much work is involved for me) and also how many it is to feed? PM me and give me an idea of how many for and what theme you would want, and I will give you a price....discount for PF friends of course lol!! Where are you?

Hey RM.....I did the viens by putting a tubular length of sugar paste down the shaft (sorry tmi) and then accentuated them when I put the top layer of suger paste on to cover the whole thing! lol!! Had David standing there in the nip too so I got it right........ha ha ha!! lol

Ha thanks Karen.....I aim to please!!! hee hee lol!!

Thanks Pippa.....I love doing them.... :)

HA PB....yes I have to say so far the willy is my fav too!!! ;-)

Ha SM....god I know....I said to my friend who I made the knitting cake one for...hey would your mam fancy this other cake...she text me back saying she wouldnt know what to do with it!!! ha ha lol

Thanks Mrs H........I must say I really had a giggle doing the willy one.....can wait to do the next one....Ive also got an order for someones husbands 40th birthday tonight and she wants a pair of boobs for him!!! Watch this space..... ;-) lol

Thanks alot ladies....its nice that you all recognise a good willy when yous see one.....hee hee xxx

PS.....That willy is 22 inches long.......I told her Id used david as a model but had to scale it down.....heeeeeeee lol xxx

OMG there arent 2 more contrasting themed cakes in the world!!! It makes it so much better that you made a penis cake at the same time as a knitting themed one....how innocent! :rofl: Theyre very good though, you're very talented!

omg my little girl 23 months just said mam willy lol we are laffing our heads off at her. I've just done my first term on a cake dec course start the new term on monday i really lke it yho just wanted something to do wile the children are so little . Im only doing for friends and family at the min as gifts till i get better, gunna try a pink castle for dollys 2nd birthday 30th april if you have any tips for me? nobody can laught if i post a pic tho near the time im only new to it lol

Ha thanks Tiny..... I know Ive got a christening cake and a 40th birthday Boob cake next month..... ;-) I do pick them!! lol

Thats great Lanny are you enjoying it? I just love messing around and seeing what I come up with....The good thing about cakes today is that literally anything goes!!
I Love it!!
xxx

:lol: Love those cakes.
Esp the willy and loved the discription of the rudeness when she cuts it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back