My latest efforts.....DONT LOOK IF EASILY OFFENDED!

This is going to sound sort of wrong but I really want a piece of that cake :rofl: It looks so tasty :) hehe

Ha lol I know I had to restrain myself from biting a chunk out of it while I was decorating it ha ha lol xxx

Hee hee.....oh no.....looked good enough to.....eeehherrrrmmmm eat....lol xxx

Omg I've just seen this!! Thier amazing wilma!! Your so talented!! x x

Ha thanks LM....I love doing them....just been asked to do my nieces 18th....she wants a 2 tier pink purle and while sparkly stars cake....cant wait to make it in June ..... xxx

Wow that corset one is fab!!!

How are you at making car cakes? Might have to enlist your help for hubbies 40th in september!!!

Thanks Bonny.... ;-) Ive not made a car cake yet but I hadnt made a willy, jnitting or corset cake before either so Id say I can pretty much put my hand to most things....(and Im not bragging Im just pretty arty/crafty/handson) so might have to give a little on a go before then lol xxx

Lol you do make me laugh. Especially about the cream splurted out of the penis....isn't that suppose to happen......mmm sorry couldn't resist hehe

They are brilliant hun, you should be well impressed with yourself. Did they take you long to make?
Sorry if someone has already asked you this question as I've not managed to read through all your replies yet. Anyway I'll be back in mo as going to put my food on otherwise I either wont be seeing my food tonight or I will be late for the forums girly chat room chat hehe (feel like I'm back at school)....sorry miss hehe

Ha lol! Thank you I do enjoy making them and if I get a giggle along the way then all the better! They penis took two days, the corset a day and the knitting cake two days....FULL days lol but was fun so dont mind....lol!

Right GO get your dinner or your on detention of your late!!!

lol xxx

Do u do cakes thru the post? My best friends baby is now 4 days overdue and am completely stuck as what to get her when baby makes an appearance,hadn't thought of a cake!! X

Hey Emma.....I already send 'message' muffins through the post with a notelet card, gift wrapped with your chosen message on etc...but theres no frosting on them as obviously it wouldnt survive the postal system.

Now to send a big celebration cake is possible however, it can work out pricey for the person placing the order as it would have to be personally couriered to the recipient to avoid being damaged.

So yes it can be done but if you take a cake for exapmle that will cost you £?, I would imagine it will then have at least about another £10.00 added on for a courier to deliver....
ive not priced to hull lol
But happy to do this if you would be wanting to pay courier fees etc....Pm if you want message muffin or celebration cake info and prices xxx

Came back to this thread because I want cake :rofl:

Even in these shapes, I don't care! lol

Another one.....xx

Attachments

• Photo1372.jpg
    Photo1372.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Photo1376.jpg
    Photo1376.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Photo1366.jpg
    Photo1366.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Photo1360.jpg
    Photo1360.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 15
that's a really lovely cake hun, my mum dabbles in this for the kids if she has time and will be around near their birthdays, she just did my sister's 21st cake and made it a layered angel cake and chocolate sponge with two sleeping dragons on the top curled into the number 21, she is also making my other sisters wedding cake which i have been told is going to be a giant french fancy surrounded by smaller french fancies for each guest. x

can't wait to see the next one u make xx

Thanks Wirenth.....your mam sounds very talented.... Im making my first wedding cake for someone other than family and friends soon....really excited I just get carried away...lol Still need to brush up on my cake making and decorating but I love it....next one will be a little girls birthday cake on the way of a celebration tower cake....then an 18th cake and a christening tower cake all next weekend! Eeeek xxxx

wow you'll be busy hun good luck, can't wait to c the pics xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back