******My induction/labour thread******

Vicki - once Henry is here u will be the most pregnant lady on the forum! :nerner:

Yeah. - gotta be there for 10am so just about to ring for a taxi xx

Good luck and thanks for making me laugh with your humour - 'mummy has certainly enjoyed this pregnancy' that is what I want to be like and not give a damn until after birth. Hope all goes well and looking forward to see a pic of oil Henry xxx

Good luck Larlybelle....here's hoping you have a speedy delivery! Looking forward to seeing your first pics of little Henry. Sooooo exciting!!! Xxxxx

i cant wait to see henry in his blanket :D

Good Luck Hun :).
I'm sure you will loose the weight again with lots of walks with Henry xx

Good luck for a quick labour hunni xxx

Good luck sweetie hope everything goes well and you get to meet henry sooner rather than later xx

ohhhh good luck hunnie il be stalking ur tread all day, hope it goes quick and easy for you xxxxx

11.30am - on the monitor now. Will be examined and pessary put in place once this is done. Then have to be monitored again then I can go get a decent lunch in the canteen! Henry is putting on a proper show, showing mummy all his best moves. Think it's an attempt to bribe me so I let him stay put! Its not gonna work!

Soooo excited for you Carly! Can't wait to see pics of little Henry!! :) I really hope the induction process isn't too long for you hun xxx

12noon - My mw is called Ali. She's lovely :) Just been examined for the first time of god knows how many! She said in my notes my other mw was unable to do sweep on Monday but if she had to do one today she could. Pessary inserted, gotta be monitored for an hour then I'm free to wander :)

Ooo exciting!! Good luck! Hope it isn't too long for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back