Induction booked!

Just seen this...! Not long to go now..! Xx

How you feeling about tomorrow? xx

Can't wait!

Seems really strange knowing today is my last baby free day on the outside and tonight is our last night in the house just the two of us.

I have to admit I did have a little cry this morning. Not through nerves or being worried, just excitement to meet my son after SO long!

Good luck for tomorrow, it will be all worth it in the end. Xxxxx

Maybe plan something nice and romantic for tonight hun, I woil if I get the chance to on our last night. Remember the love and closeness that made him xxxxxxxxxx

Good Luck for tomorrow lovey!!
Hope all goes smoothly and enjoy your last baby free day + night.
xxx

Good luck, make sure you rest and get a good amount of sleep tonight if poss, you'll be glad of it! X

Remember the love and closeness that made him xxxxxxxxxx

Bb - I've read that about 5 times now and cried each time! Bloody hormones!

Today is very emotional. I'm finally gonna be the mummy I've always wanted to be. I still find it amazing that we have been goven this gift of life. I had a crap upbringing, and DH feels he never had the dad he shouldve had (his dad was more interested in doing things with his sister than with him). I can't wait to give my son the upbringing neither of us felt we had.

I can't wait to introduce my long awaited (very long awaited!) son to the world. I can't wait to hold him, kiss him and see his face. I can't wait to tickle his feet, be there when he falls, hear his first words and see his first steps and smiles. For the day he calls mummy and tells me he loves me. And most of all I can't wait to watch him grow and flourish.

U ladies have been there though a few dramas iny pregnancy, and I couldntve got through it without u all.

I'm gonna stop now before I make u all cry!

Thanks ladies, u lot r amazing!

xxxxxxxxx

Remember the love and closeness that made him xxxxxxxxxx

Bb - I've read that about 5 times now and cried each time! Bloody hormones!

Today is very emotional. I'm finally gonna be the mummy I've always wanted to be. I still find it amazing that we have been goven this gift of life. I had a crap upbringing, and DH feels he never had the dad he shouldve had (his dad was more interested in doing things with his sister than with him). I can't wait to give my son the upbringing neither of us felt we had.

I can't wait to introduce my long awaited (very long awaited!) son to the world. I can't wait to hold him, kiss him and see his face. I can't wait to tickle his feet, be there when he falls, hear his first words and see his first steps and smiles. For the day he calls mummy and tells me he loves me. And most of all I can't wait to watch him grow and flourish.

U ladies have been there though a few dramas iny pregnancy, and I couldntve got through it without u all.

I'm gonna stop now before I make u all cry!

Thanks ladies, u lot r amazing!

xxxxxxxxx

You made me cry and im not usually that emotional lol

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

aww thats lovely!! You have started me off crying lol, good luck!! xxx

Aww bless you I know you've waited a long time for this beautiful boy & its almost finally time for him to arrive you're going to make an amazing mummy & Henry is going to be one very much loved & cared for little boy, he's very lucky to have you as his mummy good luck for tomorrow I'll be thinking of you all day hope he doesn't keep you waiting long :love: xxx

best of luck for tomorrow hun hope you have an easy labour :) :) keep us updated im waiting for your labour thread for agess lol :yay: xxx

Best of luck for tomorrow lovely. Sure you don't need it though!! Xx

Thanks ladies.

I will be updating whilst I can and Zoe will be updating for me when it gets too much!

Good luck Carly I will be checking in tomorrow to see what's going on. Wish you the best :)

*passes round the tissues* :cry:

It's exciting isn't it? The one thing I can't wait to do is when he's about 4 I'll ball together some raisins on Christmas morning and tell Albert it's reindeer poo :D

You made me cry!! Wish you all the best tomorrow!!!

xx

Oh bb! Ur poor child! Lol! Life will never be dull with u as a mummy! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back