Induction booked!

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
Well, Henry will be well and truly served his eviction notice on Saturday 3rd March! Gotta ring delivery suite at 9am to see what time I have to go in so will probably end up being a March mummy!

He still isn't engaged but he has moved further down and isn't "free" anymore.

Mw attempted to do a sweep. I'm just under 1cm dilated. Cervix is long and tubular which isn't good but it is posterior which is good. DH finds it hilarious I have been "fingered by a midwife". Very grown up!

Had lots of brown discharge, twinges and painful BH's since sweep but not gettin my hopes up. Henry is very active which is making the BH's even more painful. Had to take some paracetamol to see if that eases anything.

Come on Henry - the race is on!!

Aw fingers crossed the sweep works hun or your like me and the thought of the induction brings on labour!

I know you probably will do anyway but i found just keeping on the go on the day my waters went really got things moving.

And re DH's comment my aunt said to me before my sweep with Alisha make sure she isnt a lesbian and make sure she has her gloves on!!!!!!
xx

ohh hope the sweep has worked!! fingers crossed he makes an appearance before the induction!!

but either way at least you know the latest is can be is saturday, how excitingg :) xxx

Aw thats good hun at least you have a set date if he doesn't decide to come on his own same induction day as me so if we both hang on that long it will be a busy day for labour threads :pompom: mines is booked for 830 on the saturday morning x

How exciting! hope henry takes the hint and comes before march for you! xx

An end is in sight hun.

I hope the sweep works for you its not the nicest of things is it.

I hope I go into full blown labour tonight then I wont have to be induced tomorrow.

Just in case im in hospital for a while good luck hunni and I hope all goes well for you and baby x

Ooh good luck hun, this induction club is getting bigger :) x

Hope it doesn't come to the induction hun. Good luck xxxxxxxxx

Good luck Carly. It's so weird to see you calling him Henry - he's Pip. Lol. Xxx

That's my DH birthday, so it's a great day!!

But sounds like it might come before.

Here's hoping Henry gets a move on for you Carly! Maybe you'll end up with a leap day baby. xx

Good luck Carly. It's so weird to see you calling him Henry - he's Pip. Lol. Xxx

Lol! I know! I'm still getting used to it! We decided to start doing it to tempt him out but it hasn't worked. We thought maybe he didn't like Pip so Henry may work but it hasn't :lol:

At last! Lol! Can't wait! I told samsgirl I would have her date and she could have mine! She was a couple of days later than my dd and I'm sure I'll be a day or 2 after hers so we swapped. Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back