********Tabbi's induction/labour thread********

Kirsty.Y.84

Reaction score
*Had a text from Tabbi at 7.15 last night to say she is being induced today due to her having low amniotic fluid, so I will be updating for her today as and when!

*Text at 13.31 to say that the pessary has been inserted. She is having a walk around and will be checked on in 6 hours.

*Text from Tabbi's other half Nick at 15.24 to say that they are now playing the waiting game and that baby is sitting pretty comfortably at the moment!

*Tabbi's other half texted at 20.18 to say that she has had the second pessary inserted, but no change as yet and no contractions so far. She is being monitored over the next half hour

*Just had a text, she is 2cm dilated, but still not contracting. Doctors won't try and break her waters until she starts contracting, but they're hoping they will be able to break them in the morning

*another update, Tabbi is now contracting!

*23.18- Tabbi is now 3/4 cm and on labour ward. She is using gas and air at the moment but because of her low amniotic fluid levels, has to be monitored constantly so can't have a water birth. Looks like she's moving along nicely!

Had updates from tabbi's other half over night to say that she got to 6cm before needing the epidural, and baby Henry was born at 2.02am. All doing well.

Good luck Tabbi! x x x x

Last edited:
Ooh another one on their way!! Good luck! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

So exciting another labour thread :) Looking forward to updates xxx

good luck tabbi, hope all goes well and your LO gets moving soon! x

good luck hope its not too long xxx

Good luck tabbi! Looking forward to updates xxx

Hope all goes well! I think she's from the same area as me, is she at Stoke Mandeville?

Last edited:
Good luck Tabbi :) hope you're holding your LO really soon x x

Poor girl must be exhausted!!
Good luck Tabbi!! Hope ur not waiting for much longer xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members