sarah's (fly) labour thread!!! Henry is here!!!!!

*Star*

Reaction score
Update two!!!

I got a text of Sarah saying that baby Henry is here!!! She ended up having a section yesterday at 10:34am. He weighed 7lb 14oz and 54cm long! He is apparantly very cuddly and is feeding well. And she is staying in hospital as well tonight to rest up and get some bf support.

She says she is feeling great and sends her love to everyone!!!

Update one

Sarah text this morning saying that the contractions died down overnight but she had a good few hour long bath! she is at the moment waiting for the day shift to start and the consultants to review her. and baby henry is doing absolutely fine!
Apparantly she has to deliver today so she needs to make a decision to either plod on as she is, or go for the 'sunroof' option lol. I had to ask, but she means section! She had a section with her first!

Will keep you all updated!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone. I got a text of sarah this evening saying that her waters had broken! Just got another one saying that she is in the hospital with her oh and mum. She is on the monitor as baby's heart rate was dropping during contractions, but since she's been on the monitor it.s alright again! Sarah was due on the first so finally this baby seems to be making his way out! I will try to update during the night, but if not i'll be on first thing! Good luck sarah, i'm so excited for you! X

Good luck sweety!!!! cant wait to see pics and hear how it all went :D :hug: xx

Its about time little baby!
come on then make this last bit easier for mummy whos been desperately wanting you out since the 1st xx

About blinkin time :wink:
Come on lady good luck!!! :hug:

Yay!! :cheer:

I hope things keep progressing for you Sarah.
Good Luck Hun. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Sarah, how exciting, it's all finally happening. I'll be rooting for you and little Henry, I really hope you get to have the VBAC you want. Ooh I can't wait to hear some news :cheer: :cheer: Becks xxxxx

well i thought she was never gonna have that baby :rotfl: good luck hunny hope it all happens quickly for you and you are soon holding your little one xxxxxxxxxx

wooo hoooo about time cant wait to hear the next update.

All we need now is for Ruths thread to start, come on baby ruby come out of mummy today :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back