my early scan today !

hayels

Reaction score
well i had my early scan today it didnt go quite how i would have liked. first off she could not detected a heartbeat she didnt seem overly worried she said its prob just to early but what she did say is not only did she see 1 sac or 2 but she thinks she could have poss seen 3. arr how crazy is that. my poor OH almost fell off the chair. she said she thinks that she is pretty certain there are 2 right next to each other and them one off out the way on its own. i have to go back on monday the 30th so ten days time. its been a real emotional day cant stop crying i really dont care how many are in there i just want at least one to be ok. am gutted there was no heartbeat and am just praying that it is just cos its to early. its going to be a long ten days i think i may go insane xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How far along are you hon? Hopefully just too early?

Your poor oh, that must have been a bit of a shock!

Fx'd all will be ok when you go back, such a long wait for you both though :hugs:

Last edited:
Sweetie, how many weeks are you? DOnt panic! I am sure all will be ok!!! Wow to more than one!!! how very exciting!!!! If there are three in there, could that be why you have seen no heartbeats, too much going on in there!??? Im sure all is ok xxxx

I hope everything will be ok, maybe it's just too early??? How far along are you?? x

i think from my last period i should be bout 6+4 maybe 6+5 but i know i didnt get a poss ov test till the 18 march so i can only have fallen pregnant around 18/19th or some thing like that. its all so confusing my head is banging from it all xx

hey hun, i know how you feel.. i thought i had all my dates sussed... i got booked in with mw, then had scan dates 13th april... went she saw a fetale pole and sac but no heartbeat and said its one of 2 things.. early pregnancy or a miss... so rebooked me for the following week... went back for the 2nd one yesterda, said it had grown but still no heartbeart:( so has rebooked me for next thursday.. the wait is so horrible and it doesnt help i have had some bleeding.. not bright red or dark red.. was pinky...now going brownish.. sorry for too much info..

hope your senerio works better then mine hun, im in a bad place at the moment and not counting on good news xxxx

arr jillybear am sorry to hear ill be keeping every thing crossed for you. i just feel like am going in round and round and getting no were after already having 4 mc its hard not to think the worst xxxxx

Here's my 6 week scan, no heartbeat, nothing to worry about!! Just CHILL until your next scan, easier said than done but it's essential you do not stress :) xx

Attachments

• scan 1012.jpg
    scan 1012.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 15
Probably too early sweetie, can you get your hcg levels checked over the next few days to see if they are doubling instead of having to wait 10 days for a scan? Seems like such a long time to wait for the reassurance you need :hugs: xx

arr leesey thank you thats pretty much what it looked like but there was defo 2 sacs next to each other. am just hoping its just to early. mishi they said best thing is just for me to wait the ten days they didnt seem as overly worried about it as i was she said its really common for people to just be to early but still doesnt make you feel to much better xxxxxxx

so sorry to hear of your previous mc... i just hope you are early and you come out smiling with a piccy of you baby :D xxx

Here's hoping its just a little too early to see the hb and u have 2 or 3 (wow!) Healthy bubba's growing in there xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

gosh and i just cant imagine what it would be like if there does end up with more than one 2 i think wouldnt be so bad but 3 all at the same time would just be crazy. thanks for all your kind words dont no were at be with out you all xx

Really hope everything turns out ok and its just to early. Fingers crossed for you hun xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Hi hun,

Sorry you didn't get to see a HB but I did wonder if it would be a little too early?

I think 6w 2d is the earliest HB is usually detected (I know there are people on here that have seen HB earlier but it will be interesting to see if they are - or were - put back at their dating scan???)

Maybe you little bean just implanted a little later?

So did the person that scanned you explain that potentially you are varrying multiple babies?

I hope and pray everything is OK for you in 10 days sweetie!!

xxxxxx

Last edited:
Hi hun

As everyone's suggesting it might be a little too early for sign of HB? I've heard that in some women the angle of their uterus also makes it harder to detect heartbeats earlier in the pregnancy so maybe that might factor?

In any case - multiple sacs, wow! I really hope everything works out for you xx

wow imagine if theres 3.... good luck for your results x

she didnt say alot about it just that she is pretty sure she can see 2 sacs and poss a 3rd but she said it was hard with it being so early. she didnt give me a pic or any thing cos she said it wouldnt be that clear. she just said we should no more next time. its so hard i wish i hadnt have gone till next week i new this would happen xxxxxxxx

Hi there, just to let you know a friend of mine had triplets all survived and were born healthy babies, she didn't get a heartbeat until just past 8 weeks because there was so much happening in there and the 'little' one of the three didn't have one for a few weeks after that. I don't want to raise your hopes but all I can say is that one of the most important things I've learnt through mis carrying and being preg is that everyone is different and there is never a set pattern. I had a scan at 5 weeks this time around due to possible miscarrriage and it showed a yolk sac and nothing else so I was told 50:50 chance which wasn't good - she said it wasn't developing properly so I worried myself sick for three weeks until the next scan, to find a heartbeat and my dates were correct but it just grew at a slower pace than was considered the 'norm' so hang in there, fretting about it constantly will not help your body right now so have a nice bubble bath and get as much rest as you can, eat properly and do thing which take your mind off it, easier said than done but you can train yourself to switch your thoughts to something else if you try hard enough!
We're all behind you all the way!!!! good luck and go and relax xxxx

hiya try not to panic i wnet for mine today im 6+6 and it was so tiny and it took her ages to find the hb i think if i had been a few days earlier she wouldnt have seen it and i actualy believe i implanted realy early cos got a + dpo 9,try to stay calm if u possible can and wow twins or triplets that could also have summet to do with not seeing much that little space for 2-3 sacs be a bit squashy hehe best of luck hope all turns out ok xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back