Had my early scan

lisey27

Reaction score
Hiya,

Just back from my early scan. All is great, baby is in the right place and has a lovely heartbeat, such a cute little bean. Was amazing to see. I was so scared, have had some brown spotting and even a little red.
I thought I was almost 8 weeks according to my last period but she said it looks about 6weeks 3days but I didnt think could see a heartbeat that early? I'm confused as I ovulate always around day 14 of 28 day cycle but will know more when I go back in two weeks. She thinks she saw a cyst of one of my ovaries so thats going to be checked...does anyone have this or had it during pregnancy-could it be causing the spotting? I didnt think at the time to ask her.

Lisa x

congratulations xxxxxxxx glad all is ok :dance:
I know a few women who have had cysts in pregnancy and I wouldn't be surprised if I have one too but will find out later whoooop. I was told most women get them at some point and they mostly just go of their own accord, they will keep an eye on it so don't worry xxxxxxxx

Awww, thanks :)
Yeah she said its not anything to worry about but she said its helpful to know if its there.
Good luck for your scan later and will look out for your update :dance: xx

U can detect a heart beat when the baby is about 4weeks old....ur pregnancy will be counted at about 6 weeks. :) glad everything is great :)

Glad it went well hun

Sometimes they just cant detect what the spotting is or why it happens, they tend to say brown is just leftover implantation.

Yep its normal to see heartbeat at 6 weeks :) think it generally starts around 5.5 weeks in some cases!

so pleased for you, and you will be amazed at the difference in 2 weeks :) xxx

I had brown and red bleeding hun and they could find no reason for mine. When I went they told me I must have ovulated alot later than I thought as they put me a week back but it is possible that they will change it back again on the 12 week scan. Isn't it amazing to see that little heartbeat me and the OH had a little cry. xxx

I had brown and red bleeding hun and they could find no reason for mine. When I went they told me I must have ovulated alot later than I thought as they put me a week back but it is possible that they will change it back again on the 12 week scan. Isn't it amazing to see that little heartbeat me and the OH had a little cry. xxx

Yes it is so amazing...we were so happy! :dance: I am terrified all the time, I just want to enjoy the pregnancy.
Did you have a lot of blood or spotting? I am getting a pinky colour when I wipe (not all the time). I dread going to the toilet.
I'm glad all is ok with you. I have another scan in two weeks so at least it will be regular reassurance xxx

Great news they might move you forwards again when you go to your next scan, I had an early one once and they put me back a wk them forwards a wk at 12wks xxxxx

ohhh exciting! :) yay glad its all good news xx

Glad u got to see ur baby hun, i had some brown, i thought i was over 6 weeks when i went for my 1st scan, she said i was 5 weeks, then went 5 days later and she said i was 6 weeks, so my baby had grown a week in 5 days. Congrats xx

I had alot of brown and very light pink when I wiped on and off for about 2 weeks then one day had a huge flood of blood like a heavy period. I was convinced I had lost the babe even grieved for it that morning. But all was well in the scan. I so wanted to just enjoy the pregnancy but looks like this one is gonna be the death of me. lol

I had alot of brown and very light pink when I wiped on and off for about 2 weeks then one day had a huge flood of blood like a heavy period. I was convinced I had lost the babe even grieved for it that morning. But all was well in the scan. I so wanted to just enjoy the pregnancy but looks like this one is gonna be the death of me. lol

Thanks for this, I find it reassuring. I know what you mean, my first pregnancy was so easy and this one is emotionally exhausting already. I am so scared, even though I saw bubs today-i just can't relax! xx

So pleased for you that all was well in there, - try to enjoy it - it all goes past soo fast

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back