scan today but no baby :/!

kayley

Reaction score
hiya everyone went for my scan today had internal on its showed yok sac but couldnt see baby she sed its maybe coz am to early or to much fluid in sac and sometimes u cant see becoz of that i have to go back next week as they would expect a big change in 1 week my yok sac was mesurin 6 wks 2 days so if that was the case wouldnt she be able to see at least sumthink and wouldnt the heart be visable ?? am sooo confused an nurse was really horrible and wouldnt give me proper answers i was out within 5 mins and she kept sayin keep a open mind!!
has anyone else ever had a early scan and not been able to see there baby yet but everythink was fine? just cant wait till next thursday!! sorry if i have gone on a bit xx

Ive never experianced this hun, but didnt want to read and run. Sending you big :hugs: i really hope everything is ok for you x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank u i hope so to glad everythink is ok with u! x

Oh dear, that must have been a terrible experience for you. The fact that they are taking you back in next week is good and that they have some hope.

Is there a helpline at your hospital? Check to see if the maternity assessment unit has a 24 hr helpline and give that a try. You might get a friendlier voice!!

It is going to be a long week for you I can imagine, but in the meantime; eat well and rest a lot!!

Best wishes xx

oh dear nope sorry i have never had this i was 2months pregnant when i found out keeping everything crossed for you x

i had a scan at 6 weeks +4 and couldn't see a heart beat had another at 11 and there was definatly a baby with a good heart beat so everything may be fine don't panic as everything could be fine. Glad they are taking you back next week good luck xxx

Hi,

I experienced the same as you, my first scan i had which I thought my dates would work out to 8 weeks, nothing came up, not even a yoke sack. So i went back the following week and there was a yoke sack! like a circle thing, but you couldnt see baby. So, i then went back the following week! and there sure was a baby! at 6 weeks I heard babys heart beat. Could see it flicker. So dont panic. I know exactly how you feel xxxxxx

Hi,

This hasnt happened to me but it did happen to a lady I work with. She went for an early scan and they couldnt detect baby and she assumed she'd miscarried. They asked her to go back a week later and when she did there was the baby and the heart beating strongly. Anyway, she went on to have a beautiful baby boy who is now tearing her house up, so ... try and not worry, sometimes they are just teeny tiny x

Hi,

I experienced the same as you, my first scan i had which I thought my dates would work out to 8 weeks, nothing came up, not even a yoke sack. So i went back the following week and there was a yoke sack! like a circle thing, but you couldnt see baby. So, i then went back the following week! and there sure was a baby! at 6 weeks I heard babys heart beat. Could see it flicker. So dont panic. I know exactly how you feel xxxxxx

thanks i have calm down abit now after googleing it! i have found it is quite common so just gonna hold my breath till next thursday its nice to hear simlar stories with nice outcomes just hope mine turns out the same also would only be 4 weeks from contracepion date (idont understand how they work from period so on lol) so fingers crossed xx

Hi Kayley,

Glad you're feeling a little calmer. This place is great because there's usually at least 1 lady with a similar experience and it really helps to know you're not alone :)

Will be keepingmy fingers crossed for you

x x x x

I was the same hun, I was told to prepare for the worst and a week later my baby was there :hug: xx

The problem with home pregnancy kits these days are that they detect pregnancy way too early. You'll be fine! xxxxxxx best wishes xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back