Slim fast

xx emma xx

Reaction score
Anyone who has done the slim fast diet, was it successful? How easy or hard did you find it?

I'm finding dieting very hard and I think I weigh more now than I did when Louie was born. I'm thinking of giving slim fast a go to see if it helps. X

I am doing it Hun I have lost 43 lbs so far. After the first week it does get easier I kind of find it is a way of life now. Xxx

I think I'm defo going to try it. You can have one meal a day can't you? X

i found that asdas own brand slimming shake works just as well, just add 300 ml of skimed milk ( its gross with water ) i had 2 shakes and 1 meal ( healthy meal ) and lost over 2 stone the last time, i need to get back into it. i find slimfast bitter tasting

plus you can get asdsa for £6 a tub cheaper than slim fast you do need a mini blender though

I bought slim fast earlier in asda and noticed they have there own brand. Might even give that a go once this tub is finished. The tub was only 5 quid, think it was reduced. I bough there snacks too but if I keep at it I'll buy other snacks but just stick to the calories iykwim. I'm going to start on Monday. Hope it works xx

good luck,when i first started i found i felt starving whilst i got used to it, but eventually i only needed 1 shake a day and a evening meal, just meat and veg no carbs. I am going to start after xmas, i will fail at this time of year lol

Thanks lynette. I've been saying for months I'm going to diet and never do but this time I'm going to do, I'm determined.

Ooh good luck piglets mama, I want to lose 2 stone xx

i weigh 12 stone atm and wanna weigh 10 stone i will stalk this thread and see how we get on oooo by the way slim fast i reduced in asda to £5 at the moment if anyones interested, i dont like the chocolate one so i got the strawberry and actually tis not too bad, but i am not goiing to aim for anything until new year, resolutions and all that lol. I like my christmas ass! i will lose it after the dinner and all the trimmings lol

Dieting is not hard.
It just needs your persistence.
I think you'd better tell us how you lose weight. Then we can give some advice.
Thank you.
Anyone who has done the slim fast diet, was it successful? How easy or hard did you find it?

I'm finding dieting very hard and I think I weigh more now than I did when Louie was born. I'm thinking of giving slim fast a go to see if it helps. X

How she loses weight?! That's the whole point of this post she was just wondering if this particular diet worked.

Dieting is not hard.
It just needs your persistence.
I think you'd better tell us how you lose weight. Then we can give some advice.
Thank you.

i would say dieting is hard. everyone is different and not all find it as easy as others. plus everyones digestive system is different. my motabilism for example if fast so therefore am hungrier more often. dont think i have the will power to diet though and am going to attempt (when i say attempt i mean maybe when i can be bothered) to exercise once a day instead to shift baby weight.

good luck emma. let us know how you get on. xxx

i was on slimfast, i lost 8lbs in 2 weeks, but ive slipped up in my diet.. i havent gained anymore but havent lost any, so will be back on it from next week. Good luck with it.. apparently drink lots of water as that can help with the hungry feeling. x

i am definitley dieting after xmas, its only november and i have already started putting on some xmas pounds lol.

i was on slimfast, i lost 8lbs in 2 weeks, but ive slipped up in my diet.. i havent gained anymore but havent lost any, so will be back on it from next week. Good luck with it.. apparently drink lots of water as that can help with the hungry feeling. x

I am the same as you kelly, I lost a stone in a month and then i kind of craved some toast for brekkie etc and let it go. I havent lost any more but haven't put any on! Will start again Monday with you ladies !! :eek:) xxxx GOOD LUCK xxx

Good luck to everyone else who is starting back on it. That's great that you girls didn't gain weight though. I lost 2lbs and that included me coming offit sat and sun. It was my dads 50th and I went for a meal but I'm back on it today. I was actually looking forward to it. Hopefully I will lose more this week. I'm going to try walk loads with the pram too xx

Im back on it today!!

Planned my dinner for tonight, and looking forward to it! the hardest time for me is between 10-12.30am as after that im to busy sorting stuff out going to school, coming home, sorting kids out etc to think about food then its dinner time!

Im going to try so hard this week!

Good Luck Girls xx

I really surprised myself last week and it didn't bother me too much. I find late afternoon the hardest cos I don't usually have my dinner until I put Louie down at around 7. I actually looked forward to my shake this morning x

I've started this today, last time i did it gave up dont know why cos i lost 7lb in under a week!! Good luck with it hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back