my darling chloe- updated with photos

tracey theres no need to say sorry :hug: and it sounds like you had a lovely service and if you need to keep her at home then thats wahat i would do just take one day at a time dont rush anything if you ever need to chat just do it im here for you hun luv rach :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Already spoken to you on msn sweety and said but you do what you feel is right to and no matter what we are all here for you :hug: :hug: :hug: -xxx-

Tracey- im so sorry hun, ive only just returned to the forum and read this, i am so so sorry for you loss hun
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
im always about if you need to talk hun :hug: :hug:

tracey

take as much time as you need. going away maybe a good option if you can. i felt the same. just go at your own pace and put yourself first.

s

you are a very brave women and im thinking of you and your brave family through this hard time . you are a remarkable women and i cant begin to understand what you have had to go through.
You are in my thoughts
rest in peace little darling chloe
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

You are so brave, please don't apologise, you have been through so much. I am glad the service was a fitting tribute to your beautiful daughter :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thank you all

have now uplaoded some pics in first post :hug: :hug:

you're very brave Tracey........ :hug: :hug:

the pics are lovely.....

All my love and thoughts are with you. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxxx :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back