What to do? - updated x

OMG..........i am so proud of you, and also in tears reading your words.
Well donefor going, and well done to your friend. She obviously thought about your feelings too.

hang on to her, she seems like one hell of a friend.

Love

Shell

Just saw this sweetheart, and you should be soooo proud of yourself :hug: You did brillantly and your friend sounds amazing...

Chloe will be so very proud of her amazing mummy xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you all so much for your lovely replys i dont know how i done it i really dont it was only for short while i was there with the baby, iv spent most of this evening in tears anyway so not very strong tonight, i think its all now hitting me so hard, im not even sure how im suppost to be dealing with it now, its like im crying but i feel so in a weird way its like my body playing tricks on me tossing me from one emotion to another, i dont know if this is from going yesterday i havent felt like this for couple weeks, i dont know im actually rambling now trying to figure out what to do.

Um i dont know what else to write i was just going to say thank you, but its turned in to a ramble of some sort so if you cant make any sense of what iv written down worry cos i dont know either.

:hug: :hug:

Reading that second part brought tears to eyes again! I think you have a wonderful frined Tracey who wants to be their for you and understands in her own way.
Im chuffed you hwld her baby and all was ok, I think your fab and have balls of steel - most of us would have crumpled.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi HUn

I am so sorry I missed this but just wanted to say how brave you are and how much I admire you.

Big hugs to you and hope to see you soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh hunni ive only just read this i'm so proud of you, your a brave lady.

Big hugs darling and your always in my thoughts x x x x xx :hug: :hug:

sorry tracey only just seen this post im so glad you went yor such a brave woman :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Well done for being so brave..... your friends words brought tears to my eyes..... How caring to realise that we spend most days putting on a brave face.....

Thinking of you
J
XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back