Today,,

mishm

Reaction score
Is the day our baby was getting cremated :cry: the last week or so i think its all just catching up on me because at the time when it happened i thought i handled things well but was a litle worried as it wasnt like me at all,but now im finding it harder,i think its because everything is coming to an end now all the tests have been carried out on baby and then getting cremated today and awaiting a hospital appointment to go through the results,its just really sinking in what really happened :(

We didnt go to the cremation as it is one that the hospital does at the end of every month all the babys go together so it isnt just for your baby,and i feel really bad for not going now but we decided that we said our goodbyes at the hospital and the crematorium is over an hour away and we would do something ourselves for our baby today,the hospital explained that you cant get the ashes of the baby as it was only 16 weeks old and its the bones that make the ashes and babys that small havent fully formed bones by then (sorry if im going into too much detail).
So just a mixture of emotion today and feeling also guilty that i wasnt there :cry:

:hug: aw Michelle, Thinking of you and your family, :hug: lv yvonne xx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

michelle im really thinking of you hun, please get in touch if you need to chat anytime hun. Thinking of you all :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back