my darling chloe- updated with photos

:hug: :hug: :hug: BIG BIG hugs for one very very brave lady :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thinking of you sweetheart :hug: :hug: :hug:

Dohnt even want to think about how raw and wounded you and steve must be.
You ill talk when the time is right, peple deal with grief differently from others :hug:

Sending you big hugs and my thoughts are with you both right now

You can be rest assured that your angels will be safe in heaven together watching down on you and steve :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cry: :hug: Tracey i am so sorry to hear of your loss, i really feel for you & am just sitting here in shock of what you must have been through... i dont knnow what to say
sending you strength to get through this ..... :hug: :hug:

:eek: :cry: oh my hun.. i just saw this i'm so sorry for your loss you and steve.
i can't believe this has hapen my thoughts are with youy both thought this sad time. :hug:

pest in peace chole you sleep with the angles xxxxx

Tracey, I can't even begin to imagine how you are feeling. You have been through so much. I pray little Chloe will rest peacefuly with her big sister and that you and Steve will find the strength to carry on.
I am thinking of you so much, you are so very special. :hug: :hug:

hunny, i have been thinking about you recently, i really dont know what to say darlin, my thoughts are with you and Steve at this time hunny!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Tracey how have things been after her service hon?

xxx

been thinking of you

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

sorry for not updating just havent really felt like it, been hard week. :(

her service was lovely really was, we had some beautiful songs played and me and steve, read out how we felt bout her and what she means to us, i cant finish reading mine it got too much for me.

She is at home with us now in a little wooden box, with her name on we are going to scatter her ashes soon, but i just cant bare to part with her at the moment i just really cant.

Just so hard here at the moment i just need to get away i just feel everyone is watching me like they are ready to grap me if i start to fall but i need to go through this myself its great having all this support but just feels like im suffercating at moment.
:cry:
Sorry :hug:

Oh darling,it sounds as if you gave Chloe a beautiful service. If it feels right for you to have her at home then that is the right thing, take things at your own pace. Love to you all :hug:

there is no need to say sorry.

we all know how it must be for you, and we all pray that you'll get stronger by the day x

:hug:

thinking of you hun im so so sorry :hug: always here if you need to talk xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back