Back for rant

Tracey,

I know how you are feeling, I feel the same over the loss of my baby Heidi Rose who i lost at 24 weeks due to edwards syndrome.

Its been 4 months since we lost her and slowly day by day I am begining to feel better and a little bit stronger. It was the 4 month anniversary on the 13th and I managed to get through the day a bit easier. It was her due date on the 13th and that day was difficult but we got through it and it was almost as though we turned a corner that day.

People do say 'I dont know how you must be feeling' well hun i know exactly how you are feeling because it happened to me, if you want to talk pm me anytime and I will be there for you.

I dont know if you have considered it but have you thought about contacting SANDS or attending a meeting. They have been great for me and a real support. they have a forum which is good, although I am finding I dont need to use it as much as I used to - suppose thats another sign of me begining to get stronger and finding ways to live with whats happened. We will never get over our losses, we just find ways to live with it.

Hugs to you from another Tracey xxxxx

:hug: I honestly don't know what to say, I don't think there is anything that anyone can say that'll ease your pain. I lost at 6 weeks but I can't imagine what you must be going through with such a late miscarriage. My Grandma lost a baby at 7 months and I don't think she ever got over it. It makes me feel sad to think of it now but it was never ever talked about....I wish she'd been able to talk about it before she died.

The only thing I can say is keep talking, keep writing the letters; your babies will always be with you in your heart. I think you're really brave and doing all the right things to remember your little-ones.

AWWW hun u know i am always here for u, both girls love you and watching u :hug: :hug:

tracey am so sorry i dont come in this section very often and havent seen this yet, and am late giving you these
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
im really sorry i cant say anything to make you feel any better. you are such a strong person i am in awe of you xx

tracey s- thank you for that hun and im sorry for your loss as well always here if you need to talk.

Trix- dont be silly and thank u for those hugs, hope your all well.

Thank you to you all :hug: :hug:

i dont know what to say to you hunny but want you to know you are in my thoughts, take care darlin :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sweetheart, I havent been on forum this week, so sorry for late post....just wanted to say you are one the bravest people I know and your little girls will be looking down on their mummy and be soooo very proud of her.

We are here for you to rant and get it all down, I just wish there was something I could do to help take the pain away from your heart xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back