need to talk about chloe

I doubt anyone would be fed up of you posting hon its great to see you talking although its about something something so unfortunate we are always here to listen :hug:

I think the feelings you have sounds pretty natural only you know how you should feel and will find yourself thinking about Chloe, her being with you etc.

I am a great beliver in that time is a healer, although you will always miss her things will get that tiny bit easier.

Your strength has helped me and most likely alot of other women who have lost

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Big hugs to you hun,

Chloe must be so proud of you for the way in which you are coping with her passing, what mummy wouldnt want to talk about their beautiful daughter

I would not even be able to imagine the pain you and your family are going through and i think you are special lady to be able to come on here and offer support to us all after going through such an awful time yourself

Please keep talking about Chloe and dont ever think you are going mad in doing so, i think its lovely that your are able to share with us

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I started this so many times trying to find the right things to say practically wrote a novel in the last attempt but there is nothing i can say that can help or that the other women havent already said,
but i have to say that i am in complete agreement with them, you are an amazing person and very stong and I appreciate the support you have given me in the past,
Dont stop talking about chloe if its is helping you then that is a good thing and we are all here to listen and listen and listen. :hug:

I am always here if you need to chat as are many of the women :hug:

My thoughts and prayers go to you and you family and you angel

pam xxxxxxxxxxx

My mum kept nappies and a baby gro for years and years after my sister died... She died 25 years ago now, but there is still a photo in my mum's living room of her and my mum holding her. You'd think by now everyone would be "over" it... But I know it still haunts my mother, although now it's just easier to live with... :) It does get easier... never better.... but easier.

Tracy, Chloe only just left you a short time ago... you need to talk about her, to her... You're not mad that you can smell her, you're not crazy because you think about her all the time.... you weren't at fault for loosing her. Although what people say will never stop you believing you were in some way responsible because you have "mother's guilt" and all mother's get it at some point, because although you may not have a child physically, you are mother, even if if your baby was here for briefest time, nothing can change that you became mummy. You're status in the world has changed, you will always be Chloe and Carrie Ann's mummy forever.. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: nothing can change that.

:(

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
i just want to say im sorry. no matter how daft you think your posts sound, keep posting because if you keep it all bottled up you will explode.

keep strong. :hug:

Tracey i cant think of words that will help ya through this time but wanted to let ya know im thinking of ya and wanna send lots of hugs ur way :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back