EllieBump didnt make it *Pictures of our Little Darling*

Matt read this out to me earlier and I am SO sorry to hear that Casey didn't make it. I hope that you are both as okay as you can be and please give Andrea a huge hug from us. Love to you all xxxxxx

Casey is gorgeous by the way xxxxx

beautiful pictures, he is just perfect! what a little prince. i pray that you are keeping strong. xxxxxx

Hello, it is me again,

Little Casey is so so beautiful, I have been thinking of you all since I read the first post.
I am so glad the hospital are treating you well and you got to spend time with him, these little things will help you all.

Anyway just to give you some more of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am so sorry for your loss guys. I am pleased that the hospital are being supportive. Stay strong for each other :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Xxx

What a perfect little boy, he is just gorgeous. I am so so sorry for what you are going through, words fail me :cry: :hug:

I'm very very sorry for your loss

I am sorry for your loss. Thinking of you all. :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: Im so sorry for your loss. He is a gorgous little boy, I bet you are so proud of how beautifull he really is.

My thoughts are with you

xx :hug:

I am so sorry to hear this, you've both been so strong throughout and gave Casey every chance to fight. Sending you lots of strength to help you get throught this :hug: :hug: :hug:

Myself and Andrea have had a talk and have decided that its time to move this thread to miscarriage and loss. I shall be contacting a member of the admin after posting this. We posted here originally to let you know. We feel that it is a little too sad to stay in 3rd tri and that's why we want it to be moved.

Andrea has asked me to add that she is really going to miss you all, but she can't come back to 3rd tri because it makes her too sad. She really hopes that you all really enjoy the rest of your pregnancys and babys don't go too overdue, births are nice and easy, and that your little ones don't give you too many sleepless nights. She will still be on the forum, but only in off topic and older children areas ect.

And maybe one day we'll be here in 3rd Tri with some of you again xxx

JP and Andrea requested that I move this thread across to the loss section.

I've only just seen this after noticing a post made in tri 2. I am so so sorry for your loss. My thought's are with Andrea, JP and family. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back