my darling chloe- updated with photos

tracey 2

Reaction score
hello all i havent really had a chance to come on here and explain everything im still finding every day so so hard i wake up crying and go to sleep crying for her, its too hard for me to put everything down about what happened at the moment, i hope you understand and i will put it all down when im feeling a little stronger. :hug:

I just want to say thank you so so much for everyones lovely messages that i have been recieving they all mean a lot to me so thank you all :hug: :hug:

i went down the hospital this arfternoon to say my final goodbye to her, we have sorted all the funeral arrangements, the hospital have agreed to cremate her for us and we are holding a memorial service after wards, in the hospital chapel of rest, we still have a few things to sort out but i wanted her cremated so she couldbe free with carrie-ann, does that make sense?

I have all these emotions just flying around my head one minute im trying to be strong the next im just breaking down im so scared because im finding this too painful and i just cant talk to steve that much, i dont want to add to her grief as well, we have talked but not properly, i just find myself being more open posting on here.

again thank you and il post next week with pics of how it all goes, :hug: :hug:

Have now uploaded couple of photos of chloe;s things, there are your special gifts you send me (not the rose bush yet to load) these are the things i will never part with.

chloe007.jpg

chloe003.jpg

chloe001.jpg

I really dont know what to say other than my heart goes out to you and your husband x x x x x :hug: :hug:

:hug: i have been thinking about you and wondering how you were doing, i cant even begin to imagine what you and steve are going through just now, i just wanted to let you know that im thinking about yous and to give you some :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Tracy we are here if ever you want to talk or vent out some of your pain, the day will come when you and steve will feel ready to open up with each other and share the pain yous are feeling :hug: :hug: to both of you.

rest in peace little Chloe with your big sister Carrie-ann

xx

Thinking of you sweetie and always here for you.
You know where I am :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I feel awful for not getting on MSN before to chat, I am still waiting for email to re set my password :roll:

You are still in my thoughts all the time, I am sure you and Steve will be able to talk soon its still so raw and new at the moment...

We are all here for you darling, be kind to yourself and take each and every day as it comes for now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am sure Chloe is sharing big cuddles with her big sister Carrie Ann, and I bet they are watching down on their mummy, so proud of her. They will look after each other now, and look after you too in your darkest times

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug

aawww Rubys mummy..........couldn't have put it better myself :cry: :hug:
Have PM you Tracey hun
You have so many people here for you sweetie :hug:
Love and hugs hun, be brave as you always are :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: be kind to yourself... you are incredibly brave... and you have my deepest respect and most humble support during this time... :hug: :hug: :hug:

So, so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you xxx
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

God bless you tracey and i hope all goes well for next week. I truely hope that chloe will rest in peace up in heaven with the angels and her big sister to watch out for her :hug: :hug: :hug: -xxx-

Oh my hon...

Im so sorry you are feeling this way it is EXTREMLY tough on you...

I think its fab that you have come back here and are posting again, it really does help cause we can support each other...

I will say PLEASE try and talk with Steve, its important that you grieve together, i know its different circustances but when I have my down days I just say to OH im having a down day and a hug from him makes all the difference in the world...

Just go to him and say you want to have a cuddle, its cuddles and kisses that will see us through, you might not want to talk about it right now with Steve in time you will but for now its ok and im sure he understands your just going to feel down...

I really hope you don't mind me saying this, but the way you are handling your loss has helped me, because you have been so strong I always think of you and think if Tracey can be strong then so can I.

I think you are terribly strong and very brave I can think of nothing harder then the type of loss you have suffered.

I hope you will keep posting but understand it is ok to be down about things you have the right too and atm it is completly natural.

HUGS AND A MILLION KISSES TO YOU id also like to give you my best wishes for the memorial day.

xxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Tracey i just wanna say my thoughts and prays are with you and your family :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back