My belly button

Jayjay027

Reaction score
So my belly button looks like the part of a balloon that u blow into.
Its still an innie, but it looks so odd lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Mines an Innie still - JUST! It looks so weird! x

Mine looks very weird- the top half is out and the bottom half is still in. Don't think it will be long before it all pops right out.

I don't like it, I have a real thing about belly buttons :shock:

XX

mines beginning to resemble a bum hole more and more each day :blush: haha! xx

Mines still an inny (just) but its like a browny colour inside :eh: i have no idea why...glad i dont intend to unleash the beast anytime soon :rofl:

xx

Mine feels like its ready to pop too!

Its very shallow, and feels very sensitive/slightly sore to touch

I hate belly buttons, they give me the boak!

Wow this thread is gross!! To make matters worse mine was already an outtie and now it must looks like an outtie on steroids!!!

xxx

Pregnancy is so beautiful but it really is unglamorous too. When do we get piles?! Thankfully I don't need tena lady....yet ;) xx

Pregnancy is so beautiful but it really is unglamorous too. When do we get piles?! Thankfully I don't need tena lady....yet ;) xx

When you do, the United Nations of Tena will be waiting.... You'd be suprised how many members we have! x

Oh no I don't want to join!! I'm going to be heavily pregnant in the summer and I'm paranoid of the stench!! Imagine old drunk who walks too close to you LOL

My LO better look after me in old age :)

xx

This is not a whirlpool....this is by belly button!!! It's getting sucked in jot pushed out!!! And whats with the hairy belly!!!!!

My belly button hasnt changed at all!! Still a nice innie!!! haha!!
As for hair, yep, i got hairs!!! Some fair and some dark! Hence why only my partner and medical staff are allowed to see my bump!!!!!x

Mine went from an innie to being completely flat! It never did 'pop' out unless I pushed it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back