does your belly button pop if your a fatty?

Lynds77

Reaction score
my belly button got a lot shallower weeks and weeks ago. I thought it was going to pop, but it still hasnt .

i had a bit of a layer of chub over my belly before i was pregnant, and I think this is going to keep my innie an innie?

is it only skinny people with innies that end up wth outies? i really wanted my belly button to pop out!!!!!

I wasnt a total fatty, but was a size 14 with a pot belly! lol

With my LO my bb didnt pop out - very disappointing! I was a size 8-10 and it just never happened! I think some innies are just meant to stay as innies! xxx

My belly button was an outie when I was young and then kind of settled in, although it was never a proper innie!

It is going to explode anyday now!!

(I was a size 10 pre-pregnancy!)

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I'm the opposite, really want mine to stay an innie! I was a size 14/16 before, I hope this is enough to keep it in!

I'd of rather kept my innie. OH calls my belly button a 3rd nipple :shock:

haha I love this - I was thinking the same last night!!!!

I too was a 14 and have an innie - my OH was inspecting my belly last night and had great pleasure in telling me my belly button "is like one of the craters on the moon and soon you could fill it with water and use it as a cup" lol

I thought everyones popped out so this is all news to me - My DS was born at 26 weeks so i thought I had just not got to that stage yet!!

i was a size 8-10 pre pregnancy and my belly button never popped out completely just stayed on surface x

with my first my belly button popped out but didnt happened till nearly 7mths gone when the bump appeared, was a size 6-8 back then. hoping it does the same again this time but was a size 14-16 before im now a big 20-22,

My was an innie and after my second pregnancy it never went back in, i am pregnant again and i dont think it could stick out any more and still got 20 weeks to go.xx

I was size 10 pre-pregnancy with an innie and now at nearly 39 weeks still have an innie which I am more than happy with. :dance::dance:

Im so terrified of mine popping out :shock:...how much of a wuss does that make me sound?! My belly button is really sensitive, I hit the roof if it gets touched so defo don't want mine to pop out :sick:...so far it has remained exactly the same as it was pre pregnancy which I am thrilled about, hasn't even got any shallower as far as I can tell...just hope it stays that way. I was a 14 pre pregnancy.

For those ladies who HAVE had their belly button's pop out...when did this happen for you? Im trying to work out if the threat of belly button popping has passed me by!!! :pray:

snap, ive got an innie!

i was a size 16 pre pregnancy x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111