belly button just about to pop

annem

Reaction score
hi, my belly button is just about to pop out! is any1 s else?

my little innie is looking so odd!

Mines just about to go... think about another week and POP!!! it will go... my DH finds it facinating.. :roll:

i can't get a good one, a photo does not show it very well. I'll try eating a bit more so i can get its full effect!

Mine is looking very odd - like a half moon. It has a flap of skin hanging over the top half of it which is just very odd indeed - almost like my belly button now has its own eye lid!!! :lol: That made it sound soooooooo appealing didnt it?! :rotfl:

Mine used to be a closed one and it is getting wider by the day- OH is fascinated too :oops:

Mines just massive...like a crater or something. Small people could swim in it!

J-Do mine is the same it has a bit hanging over at the top and its in at the bottom..... its freaking me out!! :puke:

mine looks like it is going to pop, it was an innie and now its like a flattie with the top bit of it sticking out!! i guess its going to just push out soon and become a true outtie!

mines filling out a bit, if i stretch my belly skin up it becomes flat :?

give it a few more weeks and your have a flattie too!!

Mine tends to go crater like - sort of raised at the rim- when I use my tummy muscles to heave my bulk up!! :rotfl:

LOL yeah course they do, its only the pressure holding it out. It go back within a week or so of birth :puke: gross arent they?

hey maybe we should start a sticky thread of belly button piccies :rotfl:

this is my 4th pregnancy and sadly i can say i've never had an outtie :cry: mine just seems to look like a crater getting bigger :oops:

EEEEWWWWW, i have a belly button phobia!!!! Rather suck a toe than someone touch my belly button. :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back