My belly button...

babyem

Reaction score
Is about to pop!
I wont be able to call it an 'innie' after this week! So strange, I've always had a really deep belly button!

Sat looking at it giggling away, with LO kicking away! x

lol i was the same, mines not a full on outie its odd looking and weirds me out x

Does everyone's belly button pop out or does it only happen to some?

Mine has done the same hun, mine was really deep now it looks all stretched!! Weird :)

I took my belly piercing out weeks ago in preparation for it popping. At 33 weeks I still very much have an innie :)

Mine was always very deep, but its getting shallower each day lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Haha mine is defo becoming more shallow too, it really makes me laugh every time I see it for some reason! I've never seen the inside of my belly button before! X

The top half of mine is level with the rest of my stomach and the bottom half is slowly working it's way out too. Won't be long before it pops out I reckon!

XX

Mine popped right out with my first , but never did it again . I felt like I was pointing all the time ,lol , it's very odd. xx

Ahhh mine is starting to pop out too! It's so weird, seeing I've always had a really deep belly button!! :shock: xx

I have a really deep one too! Outies creep me out a little so I hope it doesnt pop! And if it does, hope it goes back in?? xxx

Is about to pop!
I wont be able to call it an 'innie' after this week! So strange, I've always had a really deep belly button!

Sat looking at it giggling away, with LO kicking away! x

Awww mine is nearly out lol just noticed you're due on the same date as me :) Wonder who will be 1st???? Hmmmm

Haha mine is defo becoming more shallow too, it really makes me laugh every time I see it for some reason! I've never seen the inside of my belly button before! X

Same! Im like a child, I cant help but laugh when I look! I was sat on the sofa the other day just pulling my top up, laughing at it and pulling my top back down again! I know a 2 year old that does that!!

Ahhh mine is starting to pop out too! It's so weird, seeing I've always had a really deep belly button!! :shock: xx

Mine was deep too! Could never see the bottom of it, now I can! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back