Warning to ladies with belly button piercings!!!

TORino

Reaction score
I think and *hope* I have just saved myself from a nasty scar from my belly button piercing.

I bought one of those maternity bars and pretty much forgot about my belly button piercing.

Looking at it today, the skin between the holes on my belly has thinned out and gone red/scabby. I could see the bar part through the skin pretty much. My innie belly button is turning into an outie and this has pretty much happened overnight. Had I not noticed for a few more days i reckon the bar would have split through the skin!!

Eeeeeeek

Be careful with your belly buttons ladies!!!

Oo yick! I check mind regularly but thank you for the warning :) x x

mine was fine last time so I'm not worrying too much about it as my bump wasn't mega big or super tight x

I took my whole piercing out for the whole of my pregnancy. Was still open 10 months later :)

Eeeeewwwwwwwww I hate outsie belly buttons and if I don't come in for a few days I'll be having counselling cos mine's popped out :(

am dreading mine popping out xxx

Ouch! I took mine out when I was having my daughter as I was convinced it felt like it was splitting. I must have been right!!

I hope it heals up ok x

my belly button has also popped out just in the last 2 weeks,when I changed from my normal bar to the maternity bar it went red and scabby for a few days but is fine now I forget its even there half the time lol xxx

Last edited:
Ladies I still have an innie and my normal belly bar in some suffer more than others hope your all well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back