I lost my baby

sarl1967

Reaction score
Not been online for a while trying to let things sink in

A fortnight ago yesterday we went to hospital A and E as i was getting very bad pain 3 hours later i was assured everything was ok but was arranged to have a early scan in the Wednesday - willl never forget that day - i was nearly 8 weeks but was told that i was 6 weeks and 2 days and that the sac looked empty but to return in a week for another scan the longest week of my life - went for the 2nd scan to be told that the sac was around 5 weeks and i had had a missed misscarriage - it was decided that it was for the best to let everything else happen naturally - so here iam - ive been bleeding since wednesday and go back to hospital in just over two weeks

Sorry for the essay guys x

Last edited:
Awww hun :-( Really sorry for your loss - hope you start to feel a bit better soon :hug:

sorry to hear that hun i recently lost so if you need to chat you can always pm me xx

So sorry to hear that hon. Thinking of you at this difficult time xxx

:sad: so sorry for your loss xx

Last edited:
Very sorry to hear this, it's just awful isn't it. I started bleeding 3 days after we found out, weird really. I called EPU today to find out if I had to go back, and they said no. Really glad I don't have to go back to hospital, just want to put it all behind me now. Just wait it out hun and eventually you'll start feeling better. I know it's hard to believe, I feel the same. But time really is a healer xx

I'm really so sorry this happened Sarl, Thinking of you this week X

Just wanted to check hokw you were doing Sarl

Sending you a big hug today X JJ

Thanks for all the comments guys

JJ Im as ok as (that seems to be my nnew saying) seem to have stopped bleeding

We want to try again but not sure if whether this is wise before i go back to the hospital - but someone has told me that i would ovalulate around a fortnight after i started bleeding - so thats before we go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back