my babies

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
sorry i have not been on everyone but i was miscarrying and felt very week and tearful and i suppose all the emotions u would feel wen u miscarry - and i just wanted to be with braydon and Garry!! i am still in pain my doc says this is natural !! so my little babies are now in heaven i suppose it never was ment to be after i fainted at GP that first time!!

in one week and a half i found out i was pregnant then i found out it was twins then i miscarried!! i love my babies so much we have nicknamed them the terrible two as they never behaved they as well as braydon are the most important things in my life and i will never ever forget my babies!

i just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has written to me your help has ment everything to me and i really do appreciate it

lots of love sarah

Hey hun

Once again im so sorry you guys had to go through such a terrible thing but like you said it was obviously not meant to be and they had to go for a reason. I hope your doing okay and remember you can always chat with me when ever .
Luv ya lots Katrina and Kiara

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back