MMC

Sorry I have posted, but just to update my body didn't start anything naturally so rather than medical management I opted for surgical d&c and it was emotionally awful but physically ok- I had cramping and some bleeding yesterday but generally better today and almost no bleeding at all - this may be because I bleed too much during the op as my uterus didn't contract back as fast as it should have (at least that's what the surgeon said)

The surgeon who preformed the op was actually the same lady who delivered my son my csection last year!

I am so sorry to hear your news, sending you lots of hugs

Michelle x

Hi furbaby, I had my D&C on Wed, my baby's wee heart stopped beating at 8 weeks. Like you I've not bleed much since and I was thinking it was because the doc said I bled more than normal during the surgery.

Keep randomly feeling emotional and sad but I'm ok. Just keep thinking, why us but its so pointless. I'm really keen to try again so hoping I'm super fertile!! Xxx

Hi so sorry to hear your news hun.

I had to go through this last month at 20 weeks.

Just try and take care of yourself, plenty of rest and don't bottle everything up. It will take a long time to come to terms with what's happened.

This happens to so many people it's heartbreaking.

xxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back