MMC

furbaby

Reaction score
I've decided not to update my first tri post it's a worrying enough time..... I had my 12 week scan yesterday and was told baby had died between 9-10 weeks- I now have to wait till WEDNESDAY to have surgical management

I'm torn between crying and being stoic - I still feel very pregnant so needless to say this has come as a complete shock xxx

Oh hun, so very sorry to hear this. Lots of Love xxx

tapatalking!!

I'm sorry to hear this hon, look after yourself x

Sorry to hear this hun. I think it's awful finding out like this as you have had no indication that anything was wrong. I was at least starting to have some indication that something wasn't right at about 8 weeks when this hapoened to me. Baby had stopped growing at 6 weeks. Thinking of you for Wednesday. xxx

Last edited:
Oh hun, I'm so sorry. I know how you feel, I lost mine at just over 13 weeks and found out from a scan as I had no idea.
Take care xxx

I'm so sorry fur baby mmc is the worse mc its so cruel our bodies letting us think all is ok I know from experience beeing lulled into false security , I also had to wait about 5 days to have my Erpc with my second loss and about the same for my medical managed after my first loss unfortunately that didn't work for me and I needed Erpc anyways , I hope it works for u and its over quickly , take care of urself big hugs xxx

So sorry to hear this. It happened to me two weeks ago. I was still throwing up on the morning I went to hospital for medical management. Take care of yourself in this horrid time xxx

So sorry, this happened to me in March I should have been 12 weeks and the baby hadn't developed from 6 weeks. - So cruel. It was over a week before I was allowed to have an erpc as there is some rule that they had to do two scans a week apart to make sure they hadn't got it wrong even though it was obvious there was no baby. You will be devastated so just take each day at a time. Things will get better your bean just wasn't ready this time x.

I'm so sorry, mmc is the cruelest thing. I had the same with my first pg. Its rotten to have to wait until weds, we found my hubby s bupa covered me for this so I got it done earlier. If you have any cover check it out. Take care of yourself x

Really sorry to hear this Hun. Thinking of you x

Very very sorry to hear this. It's happened to me twice last year, it's devastating and massively disappointing.
I hope you're ok, make sure you are kind to yourself and take it easy. The emotional side of MMC is something you will face and sometimes I was ok and others it just hit me like a ton of bricks, what I'm saying is don't bottle things up, if you want to cry, cry and scream if you want to scream.
In my thoughts xx

I'm so sorry to hear your news. This happened to me last month at the 12 week scan. It is so cruel. I too felt very pregnant and still had loads of symptoms but baby had stopped growing about 7 weeks.

Thinking of you and we're all here if you need to talk xx

Having just had a MC at 5 Weeks, I'd just like to say how sorry I am. It's a horrible time. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back