Threatened Misscarriage after Missed Miscarriage

mrskb

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I am worrying myself sick at the moment.

I had a mmc in September last year (9 weeks, baby miley's heart stopped at 8 weeks)

I got my BFP on 23/12/11 with very short cycles and had a scan 2 weeks ago that put me at 6w+2.

Last night went to the loo and had the dreaded brown creamy discharge - quite similar to when I had my mmc before although I have all my pregnancy symptoms still very strongly, especially sickness and boobs. I have at the moment very minimal stomach pain - just similar to all throughout my pregnancy although I did feel back ache and very exceptionally tired at the weekend.

I went to a and e first thing this morning and they referred me to the epu with a threatened miscarriage :( but they couldnt get me in for a scan until 11.30 tomorrow as I have already had an early scan and they know it is not ectopic...

ANy words of wisdom ladies I need your sane voices to try and calm me.

Stay calm, try to relax (hard I know) and remember that lots of women get spotting.
Brown blood is old blood, might just have been floating about in there waiting to escape from your last af, who knows. I'm sure everything will be fine :hugs: xxx

No probs, hope everything is ok :hugs:
Let us know how you get on xx

try not to worry, spotting really does not always mean a mmc. I had a mmc at 11 plus 5 weeks, baby had stopped at 9 weeks ish. Then went on to have exactly the same spotting all the first trimester, exactly the same, and nothing was wrong at all , ending in a healthy baby. You really won't know till EPU scan, but it could be that just a bit of stuff coming out , like when you have nookie and blood vessels get rubbed etc, as it's all different down there right now. Loads of ladies get spotting in tri 1, and your just gone 8 weeks now, so that's the time when your 2nd missed period would have been due anyway.

Try to get some sleep, to help your nerves tomorow, wishing everything all ok in there XX

i had a threatened misscarriage after mmc when i started with bright red heavy bleeding with clots, i had on off bleeding for 6 weeks in early pregnancy to about 14/15 weeks and they never found a problem on my scans. I was pregnant with twins and very high risk pregnancy convceived 2 weeks after d&c. They are 8 weeks old today :) i have a good feeling all will be just fine xxx

try not to worry hun, :hug: the other girls are right and it doesn't have to mean anything, our bodies do so many funny things. I hope the scan is positive and can put your mind at rest! xxx

Thanks so much ladies

Will let you know how I get on
x

Sorry you are having to go through this honey! Hope for the best news for you! Xxx

Hi Ladies

Had my scan

All was going well saw little baba and it hear going was such a relief, they put the bleeding down to implantation bleeding but was just so reassuring at the hospital. I was shaking and crying on the bed with happiness.

Thanks for all your support

x

Yey, such good news, really pleased to read this hun xxxx

glad everything if ok with your lil bean :) :)

Aww thanks ladies
so so happy cant stop looking at my piccie of little bean x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back