MissJ's 2WW. **Updated Pg16 with DIGI OPK** ..And HPTs..

No, only piccies that I've posted on here. I decided not to keep them cos when they dry they go fainter and it made me paranoid lol. x x

Ah I see, totally understand that :)

Just had a look at the pics posted & I defo think today's is fainter then yesterday's

xxx

Will try and do another tomorrow and hope it's even fainter, or better yet - GONE lol. I did an opk on CD....2 or 6 and there's only a thin line so I know that the lines have defo gone up and down. :) x x

I deffo think your at 3DPO today chick!

I think the AC has deffo done the trick!

Even if you don't get your BFP this cycle (boy do I hope you do tho!) but even if you don't.. don't be toooo disheartened ( I know its easy for me to say now) but.. Atleast you have cracked your cycles and managed to shorten them by a huge amount! So like kezza said.. Your usual 80 day cycle would only be 1 shot in 3 months whereas now you will get 3 shots in 3 months!

But.. I think you got a bloody good chance of a BFP so I will keep everything crossed for you because as much as all the girls deserve there BFP's on this.. Im really really rooting for you hun. Would be lovely to see you in Tri 1 :)

xx

Oh and some advice....

I'd say not to use the Predictors again :)

They gave me faint lines on previous cycles when other tests gave me nothing. I think they may be prone to believable pink evaps.

Just a thought :) xxx

Last edited:
Thanks Louize, that's actually sooo reassuring!! I'm just gulping down the reassurance like mad cos I feel really apprehensive - like I can't believe it actually worked! :dohh: About the Predictors, hubby and I have agreed never to use them again although I wondered if we had a chemical as my lines got fainter before I started bleeding..? But can't be sure!

Anyhoo, it's a brand new cycle and I'm praying to God that He's going to give us a baby for our first wedding anniversary...on which I will be 14DPO would you Adam and Eve it!! x x

CD16 and 4DPO. BDed last night cos I felt terrible about missing CD14 and 15! Now I know if I ovulated around CD12/13 then I've done all I can do.... I'm just so chuffed it's worked! x x

:dohh: I'm actually CD17! :dohh:

What's the earliest DPO you can test? I have a bundle of cheapies. :)

x x

Last edited:
I tested at 9DPO and got a line that could have been an evap and then again tested at 10DPO and got a better line and a digi confirmed :)

Good luck x

Thanks Lou. Got to sit on my hands for ages then, only 4DPO!! :rolleyes: Oh well, least I have the OPKs to give me my POAS fix. ;)

x x

:clock:.......Might have to go and do an OPK soon....Am struggling to stay away from the opks and hpts!

x x

Oh bless ya hun :hugs:

I must admit that probably is the one part of TTC that I don't miss, esp with my OCD nature :lol:

xxx

Lol, I'll bet! :)

I remember wanting to do loads of preg tests when I first joined the forum, back when I knew NOTHING about how complicated it really is to get pregnant. Needless to say, with all the BFNs, the novelty wore off very quickly! I'm normally quite good at holding off from testing but with the AC working so well...I'm excited! Not pinning my hopes on it though, but I just feel positive because it's like we've now got things on track properly. :)

x x

.... Just done an OPK and surprised how dark it is, it's almost positive...! Uploading pics at the mo.. :confused:

x x

Last edited:
Damn camera! The opk has gotten a tad darker and my camera is awful, always got a blue hue and so blurry! :( I've got the pic but my opk is darker in RL.

x x

Here we go, CD17..

cd17-1.jpg

:confused:

I'll do another later this evening. Opinions?

x x

That's defo darker then yesterday's afternoon

Have you drank less today so maybe your urine was more concentrated?

xxx

I've only had one cuppa since I got up. Didn't realise it would make my OPKs darker? I'll do another this evening around 8pm if I can and see what that one is like. Started thinking maybe I hadn't OVed after all! :confused: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back