!!!!!MiniMac keeps the party going......Seonaids Labour Thread!!!!

Good luck, and as said before, you've started on your own already so body just needs a push in the right direction :) xxx

Hi my lovely!!

I am hanging on my handy like Ben on my boob and will keep everyone updated as soon as I hear anything! I so hope that this is going to go quickly for you now - as Umbongo said, the signs are all there!

OH, Ben and I are sending alllllllllll the most positive quick labour vibes possible and Ben is so excited to meet his little bump buddy Mac!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ps. Ladies, I will defo keep you updated as much as possible between Ben feeding and getting colic. Poor wee mite, just adores his food but suffers with colic after eating already. :oooo:

Good luck today. I know it's not happening quite the way you wanted but hopefully as you've already started off on your own it should be quite easy to kick start things xxx

Thanks everyone xx pessary in... apparently cervix is nice and soft and I'm between 1 and 2cm dilated already so the pessary should just get things going xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4

I'm sure it will hun. Look forward to hearing about mini mac! Very exciting!! :) xx

Just heard from Seonaid that the pessaries unfortunately don't seem to be doing their stuff. Next check at 18.30 where there is the talk of the drip.

Ladies, could i ask you are please to send Seonaid tonnes of labour luck so that she doesn't need the drip? Come on minimac, we are so excited to see you! Xxxxxxxx

Ah no, I really thought she would crack on :-( sending loads of labour vibes, come on mini mac! Xxx

Labour vibes, contraction vibes, dilating vibes and positive thoughts ll coming your way hon... X

Naughty mini mac! Lots of labour vibes being sent your way Seonaid, hope things start up soon xx

Sending you lots of labour vibes Seonaid! It's about time Mini Mac made an appearance

Michelle x

Ahh I read this too late but really hope she didn't need drip and things are progressing for her. Good luck!!! Xx

Come on mini mac! You naughty bubs! You wanted to turn round to come out this way, now is the time!

Sending loads of labour luck your way! Hope he/she arrives v soon xxx

Last edited:
Oooh hope you dont need the drip hun , come on naughty minimac xx

Still no news. Hopefully all is over and there are some major cuddles going on now! Xxx

Hope to hear lovely mini mac news today!

I hope it's all done and dusted for her now and mini mac is having major cuddles x

Looking forward to an update and hoping baby has arrived :) xxx

Sorry ladies, heard no news from Seonaid. Now getting a little concerned. They gave her another pessie last night and since then it has been quiet.
so hope she is ok. Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back