Nori (Claires) Labour thread UPDATE 2

emmie

Reaction score
I have just had a text from claire, shes on the way to the hospital as her waters have just gone. Yippeeeeeeeeee cant wait for the next text im so excited now some babies are coming :D :D

UPDATE 1

Claire text at 1.28am this morning the baby had passed mechonium so they were going to induce her last night.

i will let you know more as soon as i know :)

UPDATE 2

After 22 hours of labour with just gas and air, baby was delivered by c section and she had a bouncing baby boy weighing 8lbs 1 oz, they are yet to decide on a name.

Congratulation hunni cant wait to see pics of your little cherub :hug: :hug:

Wohoooooooo i knew it was going to be today!!! i was up at 4.30 getting a glass of milk and had a sneaky look to see if she had popped before going back to bed hehe! xxx GOOD LUCK HUN! cant wait to hear updates :hug:

OMG i came on here this morning looking to see if there was any news of Claire and here it is, woohooo you go girl :cheer:

She beat me to it!!!

That's fantastic news!!!! Go, Claire, Go Claire!!!

Julia xxxxxxx

YES!!!!!!!

its about time!!

i bet she's really pleased congrats Claire :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

yay, finally!! :cheer:

I'm so excited for you! Good luck...! :D :D

good luck claire, hope it is all going well for you and your beautiful little one will be here soon!! so exciting!!! :hug: :hug:

good luck claire, hope it is all going well for you and your beautiful little one will be here soon!! so exciting!!! :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back