!!!!!MiniMac keeps the party going......Seonaids Labour Thread!!!!

So halpy for you hunny she is absolutely beautiful and I love her name too really stunning! Well done you done fantastic xxx

Lol I know pippa I keep looking at her thinking I made that xx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4

I must thank Eli for doing my labour thread for me xx sorry for worrying you with lack of news... you've done an amazing job considering you have ben to look after too xxx thank u again sweety xxx

She's beautiful and gorgeous name, well done and congrats again xx

Ah I love the name and she's beautiful!! Xx

Thank you everyone xx we're doing great going home after lunch... my step kids met her yesterday and they're smitten by her my stepson was so sweet stroking her head and giving her kisses. . He's baffled to why my tummys smaller though lol he was fascinated by my bump lol xxx

I must thank Eli for doing my labour thread for me xx sorry for worrying you with lack of news... you've done an amazing job considering you have ben to look after too xxx thank u again sweety xxx

It was a nerve wracking pleasure Hun! I am so so chuffed for you sweet, cant wait to hear all about it.....we should try and have a nattter. Really glad to hear Serena is a milk bar girl! Xxxxx

Poop massive congratulations hun...gorgeous name for a beautiful little princess xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back