!!!!!MiniMac keeps the party going......Seonaids Labour Thread!!!!

Oh yayyyy , and blimey poor thing only this morning then!!

Huge congrats to you on your little lady, i should have stuck with my recent bump change of guess!!!

Cant wait to see a piccy

Thank you everyone its been a long few days I'll post my labour story up later xx
Baby is Serena Niamh Olivia MacDonald my 3rd time lucky rainbow baby xxx I'm so in love with her even after 22hrs of labour xx thank you all for your well wishes x she's been a star took to the boob straight away and sleeps lots.. just mummy that can't sleep xx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1378555110921.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378555110921.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 57
Awwww, you have a gorgeous little girly there :) I LOVE the name by the way, so pretty! xx

Lovely name. Congratulations hope u get some sleep soon x

Congratulations and happy birthday to Seonaids little girl. Fab news! Poor lass. She must be knackered! I'm sure new baby cuddles will make up for that. :) xxx

Congratulations she is beautiful and so is her name xxx

Beautiful name for a beautiful baby!

Well done missy

xxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone xx Nat you were right things do get rather intense once that drip gets involved. .. ooft xxx

Thanks everyone xx Nat you were right things do get rather intense once that drip gets involved. .. ooft xxx

Give it about 5 days and you'll be planning the next one :lol: :lol:

You did good sweetie!!!!

xxxxxxxx

Lol xx we'll see xxx thanks huni after hubby n mw telling me a few things today about my labour I'm gobsmacked. . I really was wonder woman lol xxx :)

Congratulations! Thrilled to bits for you! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back