Mini rant about my OH

cherrybinky

Reaction score
Im a sucker for cards, I love verses etc and the pictures on the front. Ive bought my OH a beautiful card for Xmas with a meaningful verse only to find he 'doesnt do Xmas cards' and wont be getting me one. When I ranted about it he said "Ill go get you one then" but the point has been missed. Does anyone else have an OH like that?

yep on our first wedding anniversary I didnt get a card and I proper saw my bum!

In my relationship it's the other way round *blushes*! I don't see the point in cards, Christmas, birthday or otherwise and my OH likes to get them!

Hope you can come to a compromise x

yep on our first wedding anniversary I didnt get a card and I proper saw my bum!

LOL that made me laugh. My ex was the opposite, he used to make his own cards and they were always funny ones with arses on etc which used to piss me off. I want romance and slop occasionally! Although my OH did buy me flowers last week as we had a disagreement and he felt bad (because obviously, it WAS his fault lol!)

LOL that made me laugh. My ex was the opposite, he used to make his own cards and they were always funny ones with arses on etc which used to piss me off. I want romance and slop occasionally! Although my OH did buy me flowers last week as we had a disagreement and he felt bad (because obviously, it WAS his fault lol!)

Put it this way after the grief I gave him for not getting me a card he never forgets now and always puts something lovely in there.:dance:

same hereeee!!!
we just had an argument last night, he was about to buy me a gift while we were in a shop together!!! :shock:
he said " go browse around a bit", but he didn't really try to hide it...
i don't know why, but it's so annoying... after 10 years, he really should be fully aware that i really appreciate all the wrapping - surprising business...effort, basically...
and then we came down to "i don't do xmas and all that stuff"...
no more videogames and gadgets for him, me thinks, from now on he's getting sweaters and socks. :nerner:

Majority at indeed insensitive! Mine never gets me a Xmas card and never gets birthday cards or anything, nightmare! X

Well, I gave him his lovely card yesterday and I went for a little lay down and when I woke up there was a home made card on the bedside table which was hilarious and made me smile so Ive let him off !

mine doesnt either i buy im for xmas but dont get anyting in return lol men!

Oh Id kill him if I didnt even get a present! I think very carefully about what I buy. I know hes bought me a handbag as I felt it when it came in the post lol!

Me and DH don't bother with cards for each other, both think they're just a waste of money and space. If your OH knows it's important to you though then that's another matter and they should make the effort for you, even if they think it's daft/a waste of money.

We don't do xmas pressies or cards for eachother, we go for dinner and to see a film instead. We do anniversary cards/birthday cards etc but we know how we feel about eachother so it would bother either of us if the other one forgot! :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back