Cards!

Heulyn

Reaction score
I dunno about you, but I reckon they are a right pain!!

My family send them for everything!
Not just the usual Birthdays / Christmas, but they send them for Easter, Sympathy, New Home/Baby/Job/Engagement, Anniversary, Thank-You cards... you name it, it needs a card sending.

I'm not brilliant at cards, and I HATE getting stuck trapesing round town at all the different card shops looking for stupid event cards that are only going to get chucked in the bin after a few days anyway, that no-one really wants, cost an arm and a leg and are impossible to find!!!

BUT

My life has just been saved by that Funky Pidgeon place - successfully just bought my sister's 18th birthday card and a valentine's day card for the OH, with pictures and names and personalised everything, and it only cost me £2.50 for one, and £2.99 for the other! Free postage too, bonus!

So anyway, that's me saved from being dragged unwillingly around town in the wind and the cold - YES!

I loveeee funky pigeon :) and moonpig! They are great and don't cost any more than a normal card in a shop would x

I've used moonpig but never funky pigeon.
I love moonpig, as I know exactly what I'm getting and I can never find what I want in the card shops.

I use the online hallmark, when I actually remember to send cards lol... Its only about 50p more than the moonpig and others and you basicaly set up the card with pictures your message etc same as the others, but the cards are absolutely beautiful! Really well made .. most ive sent people keep out as the pictures on the front etc are gorgeous :D

I sell Phoenix cards - the prices are excellent. I'll send you a linky when I'm on laptop. Before I sold them I got them from my friend and bought what I needed for the year's birthdays etc then stored them in the box they sell with month dividers. I was totally rubbish at cards before that!! Xx

Considering Im a crafter and make hand crafted cards I still only send for them for the most important things...never do easter tho lol Im terrible really coz I dont even have to go to the shops! Lazy!! lol xx

Honestly Wilma, if we crafted a card every time my family sent one we'd never do anything else!

I'm not very good with cards, I think they're too wasteful - I do send birthday cards to family but that's it - I don't even sends at Christmas! Everyone knows this though so they don't send them to me either which makes us all square :) mym mum sends them for everything tho, bdays, new job, new house, exams, driving tests, everything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back