Grrr!

LilyMac

Reaction score
Sometimes I really really hate my OH. Wed planned to stay in today and make sure everything was ready for xmas and babys arrival then snuggle up and watch xmas movies. Which I get isn't that exciting but its pretty much all I can do at this stage.
Get up this morning and OH is being really moody for no reason. Then he decides he's gonna deliver all the xmas cards and says hell be back in an hour. That was 3 hours ago and he's just text saying he's in the pub!!!
He does this all the time, makes plans with me and no matter how big or small they are he always breaks them to spend time with other people.
He did it on our first anniversary and now xmas eve (along with countless other times) and I've now officially had enough. And the worst thing is he doesn't care that he's hurting me by letting me down.
Sometimes he can be the best OH in the world and then other times he just makes me wonder what I'm doing wasting my time with him.

I've just told him not to bother coming back and I've put the chain on and double locked the doors. Might seem a bit like I'm overreacting but its just got to the point where I can't be bothered with him anymore.

Sorry for the long rant :(

Merry Christmas!! Lol XX

Sorry he's being a nob!

I honestly believe it's a man thing (although others will disagree). My OH can be inconsiderate like that too. Just ride it out and see when he comes home. If it's the the wee hours you have every right to be pissed off.

xx

Thanks hun! He's on his way back now but that doesn't make me feel any better cos now hell be tipsy and he's an even bigger knob when he's had a drink plus hell probably just go to sleep and the whole day will be ruined so well be running round like headless chickens tomorrow instead :(

I just hate the way he makes me feel so unimportant all the time :( x

i dont think your over reacting, if he doesnt care if he is hurting your feelings , in my opinion he deserves to be locked out, he shouldnt break his promises with you x

He came back about an hour after my last post and went straight to sleep then had the cheek to throw a strop because I wouldn't speak to him!
He's pissed me off again today. I'm a week over so I could literally go into labour at any second, he caused a massive row cos I wouldn't go to a birthday party a 2hours drive away to watch him get drunk to which he said hed go alone then. I went mad, the place the parties in you can't get a signal so if I went into labour how would he know?! Plus its 2hours away and hed be pissed so on the off chance I did get through to him I'd have to wait for him to get here and hed be useless!! Chances are babba won't come now but it really pissed me off that he didn't even consider what would happen if he did and then he moaned that he's "never" allowed out! I swear I may just end up throttling him with the umbilical cord once I've given birth!x x

My OH does this exact same thing all the time, and it really, REALLY pisses me off!
I lock all the doors too - not that they ever stay locked, but it makes me feel a bit better.
:hugs:

Sometimes I feel like packing my stuff and going but the only thing that stops me is how much I love my flat and I don't want him to have it! Though when we make up things are great and I regret ever having those thoughts, just wish we didn't have to go through all the dramas to begin with. Men are useless will they ever learn x

My hubs used to be the same, sometimes he wouldn't come home till the next day..without a phone call as well. Told him if he did it again he'd be out the effing door. He's 33 not 18! He hasn't done it since thankfully!

I think your oh is being really iresponsible going out getting drunk when birth is so imminent! I put a ban on drinking from 36 weeks with my oh..I told him the hospital wouldn't let him in if he was reaking of alcohol! Lol

Really hope he wises up soon sweet xx

Lol I've said the same thing, if he even has one they will smell it and won't let him in! Don't know if its true or not but I don't want him even tipsy when I'm in labour! And to be fair he usually does stick to it he's only drank xmas eve and day but it still annoyed me cos he obviously doesn't care if he misses the birth :(
I hope he wises up too otherwise I'm gonna have to leave him, its got to the point now where I'm feeling unimportant all the time and I'm sick of it now! Men are evil x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back