come and gone

dani

Reaction score
My baby shower has officially come and gone it went very well my mom and my sister did a wonderful job planning it and everything. everyone had a great time had lots of food won lots of neat prizes for the games we played....and they all especially liked the card idea.
which was we numbered construction paper from 1-21 and what ever number you got you had to make a bday card for my lil man according to that year with advice or whatever and then when he turns that year i will read them to him so he might get a card down the line from a family member or friend that has passed on or something...they all thought that was a swell idea. it went well and the cards are cute:) we got tons of neat gifts got sleepers,bibs,pacifiers,stroller,diaperbag, bouncer,clothes,booties,hats,socks,bottles,diapers,wipes,washclothes,pacifier holder,rattles,blanket,burpees,few framed sesame street pictures,wallpaper,wall clings,onesies,xmas stocking,tshirts,gift cards and money. it went pretty well i was glad to see my family and only one of my friends showed up so that was kinda disappointing but oh well.

welp thats it take care ladies.

Hello

Well im glad you had a good time at your baby shower, mine was the opposite i had a lot of friends and three family members lol oh well.
I t sounds like your baby got spoiled then and you got lots of stuff.
Now you can buy all the stuff you didnt get.
well take care.
Katrina

wow sounds like it went well, you got lots of stuff!

the card idea is really sweet :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back