Milk

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
Just a question girls - when did you stop watering down milk for your LO? Naomi didn't really like the growing up milk and I've tried to get her to take ordinary mixed with half water.

Sue

Braydon has 7 oz of cows milk with 3 oz of water most of the time but occasionally he has the whole 9 oz
the reason i water it down is he has so much of the stuff lol

Hi

I must say i have never watered down Kiaras milk actually ive never heard of even doing this :oops:
Katrina

No I've never watered it down either, never heard of it. Whats the reason for it? Sorry if I'm being a bit dim!

Ive never watered it down? How come this happens? Is something going on I dont know about. I demand to be told :rotfl:

I've never watered it down either

Was told by HV and various books that normal cows milk was too much straight after formula and to dilute it. :oops:

Hmmm Maybe I'll stop!

Sue

? I have never heard of it either! :think:

Our little lad went straight on to Whole Milk, no problems! Thats what I was told my our MV.

Never heard of watering down cow's milk either....

Erin was b'fed and started drinking ordinary, undiluted cow's milk from about 13 months. Didn't have any problems from it. Friend's daughter was formula fed and she had undiluted cow's milk as well.

Maybe it's a new thing?

Hi

hmm ya maybeit just depends on which doctor we have
Katrina

all the godness is in the milk though so why water it down.. i dont get it, i have never watered it down either.. :hug:

i was told to do it coz Braydon wouldnt go on to cows milk then wen he did he had to much so the HV sed to water it down

we mixed formula and milk for a couple of weeks but never watered down

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back