Metro Centre meet 17th of December 11am meet at starbucks?

Geordie&Bairn said:
[quote="A&J":1zj0pvbc]:shakehead: Noooooooooooooooooooooo!! I can not make it on the Weds :cry:

Hope you all have a fab day and look forward to seeing the pics :) :hug: :hug:

oh POO :cry: I was looking forward to meeting you :( :( [/quote:1zj0pvbc]

I am gutted as I was really looking forward to meeting you and everyone else :( Fingers crossed that I can make the next north east meet :pray:

A&J said:
[quote="Geordie&Bairn":jxe4j56s][quote="A&J":jxe4j56s]:shakehead: Noooooooooooooooooooooo!! I can not make it on the Weds :cry:

oh POO :cry: I was looking forward to meeting you :( :( [/quote:jxe4j56s]

I am gutted as I was really looking forward to meeting you and everyone else :( Fingers crossed that I can make the next north east meet :pray:[/quote:jxe4j56s]

But i may not be at it
:(

Slinky sarah :( you cant make it either :(

Geordie&Bairn said:
[quote="A&J":3g1chdw8][quote="Geordie&Bairn":3g1chdw8][quote="A&J":3g1chdw8]:shakehead: Noooooooooooooooooooooo!! I can not make it on the Weds :cry:

oh POO :cry: I was looking forward to meeting you :( :( [/quote:3g1chdw8]

I am gutted as I was really looking forward to meeting you and everyone else :( Fingers crossed that I can make the next north east meet :pray:[/quote:3g1chdw8]

But i may not be at it
:( [/quote:3g1chdw8]

We will meet up one day :D we will have to arrange something after the new year. :hug: :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: Yay to the Wednesday, I can come, just have to put in a half day's holiday at work.

A&J - gutted you won't be there - I was counting on having a TTC buddy :(

Anybody been to the Metro recently and know which colour section Starbucks is in? Will definitely need someone's mobile number as I'm rubbish with directions anyway :lol:

See you in 3 weeks ladies :wave:

11am sounds very manageable!! Hooray!

Emma - Starbucks is in the Red quarter - just down from the huge new Debenham's store. It is best to park in the Red carpark if you are driving. There is a Starbucks on the ground and upper mall, but the ground one is better as it is bigger and has more space.

If anyone needs a map of the metro centre, there is a downloadable shop finder here http://www.metrocentre.uk.com/sitefiles/Mini Shopfinder.pdf

Starbucks is Red Lower Mall, Unit 11.

Hope everyone is still up for the meet next week

whoo ooo
:dance:
need to make a list of who is coming cant belive ive forgot

shall we swap mobile numbers so we can find out where we all are??

sarah :wave: :wave: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm still planning on coming. :) Yeps will need to swap mobile numbers so I don't get lost :lol:

I'm still up for it - will pm you my number. Just off to check out train times as I'd rather not drive if poss.

Hello!!

Are we still on for tomorrow?? April and I have been quite poorly over the weekend. I am much better, but my little sausage is still on the mend. I am thinking she will be ok to go out tomorrow, but there may be a small chance we can't make it if she still seems under-the-weather. It is a very very nasty tummy bug, I would hate to pass it on to your little ones (or to you!)
I am very much hoping she will be ok as I would love to meet up and say hello! :wave:

:pray: :pray: See some of you tomorrow!
M
xxx

Happybunny said:
Hello!!

Are we still on for tomorrow?? April and I have been quite poorly over the weekend. I am much better, but my little sausage is still on the mend. I am thinking she will be ok to go out tomorrow, but there may be a small chance we can't make it if she still seems under-the-weather. It is a very very nasty tummy bug, I would hate to pass it on to your little ones (or to you!)
I am very much hoping she will be ok as I would love to meet up and say hello! :wave:

:pray: :pray: See some of you tomorrow!
M
xxx

I am SUCH a numpty!!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:
I got all ready to go to the meet today. As I got April ready, she was sick, so I decided we should stay home :( . I texted Sarah to say we couldn't make it today and she pinted out that the meet is actually tomorrow!!!! :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: I am such an idiot! If April wasn't ill, I would have been sat in Starbuck's today like a right wally.

Well, hopefully, now April has another day to recover, she will be well enough to go out tomorrow. I have been stuck in since Friday and I am desperate to get out. I can't believe that I have become such a nappy brain I don;t even know what day of the week it is!!!! :rotfl:

I dont think I can make it..... im skint with Christmas and buying baby stuff and with lee loosing his job money is pretty tight at the mo... hes got an interview tomorrow :pray: as well so he cant bring me over :(

So sorry I cant come been trying to post since Friday but computer kept crashing when I logged in but hopefully it's sorted now. Doc put me on some strong painkillers last week which means I can't drive if i take them that day and the way i'm feeling today i'll probably need them tomorrow. So sorry was really really looking forward to meeting you all . :( :(

I am gutted that I can not make it tomorrow :( but just wanted to say that I hope you all have a fab time (I am sure you will) and I look forward to the pics :D :hug:

Happybunny :lol: its ok ive done a lot worse i can tell you :oops:

Babyroo :cry: :cry: no i was really looking forward to meeting you

Maybe i should have chose another day after all :think:

Miss Brightside i understand why you cant make it i hope your Oh manages to find another job soon
would have been lovely to meet you take care :hug:

So it looks like a mini meet for 4 of us Lasses if :pray: Happybunny can still make it.

im more the happy for a small meet means i can really chat to you all :D :D :D

Emma i got your pm last night had to log of before i could reply will send you my mobilenumber in a moment

So Michelle Emma Jo and Me :D :D

:cheer:

Hiya!! April seems to be picking up :pray: So hopefully we will be there. I have looked all day, I can't find my make up bag anywhere!!! (Think OH has been 'helpful' and tidied it away - but he isn't sure wheere, lol!) I may look a complete fright, but it may not be so bad if you are prepared for an old, haggered bat! lol! Just look out for the woman with eye bags that scrape along the floor!!! :rotfl:

I'll phone ahead to Starbucks to warn them :lol: :lol:

And what better excuse to hit the shops tomorrow for new makeup :D

Glad April's improving and hope you can make it tomorrow x

I'll be there! :D

Well... I'm having a fit at the minute over where to get the bus from. Going to go to bed and not think about it. Will worry about it tomorrow :lol:

Nighty ;)

:hug: :hug: Jo dont worry hunnie

Cant wait to meet you all :D

Glad April is improving :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member