The delivery of my baby girl

you're amazing......thats all i can find to say at the moment

hugs xxx

I just want to tell you how utterly amazing you are. All my love and best wishes. xx

The shittiest experience imaginable written about in the most sensitive, touching, inspiring, open and personal way. I cried the whole way through. Words don't feel like enough. Much love to your entire family. xxx

Your story makes me realise the important things in life. I'm amazed at how strong you are and just wanted to say thank you for sharing. I think the forest is the most beautiful place...so calm. x

So sorry for your loss, really personal account, I also cried the whole way through. Think the NHS could do with being more sensitive about these things, like having alternative waiting rooms etc, must have been total he'll for you. My thoughts are with you and your family xx

It took me a little while to pluck up the courage to read this honey. I cried through reading it but not because of sadness because of how dignified and brave you are. Your words were shared so honestly and sensitively with us and your family and OH must be so very proud of you.

I hope your baby girl is watching mummy with a huge smile on her face just waiting for the right body to fill. She will come soon. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks for your kind words everybody x

I think the NHS dont have specific areas for these sorts of things because they are actually pretty rare, i think its only one in 2000 births that are still (or something) I actually felt very well treated during my time there... but i tend to just 'deal' and then cope with the emotional stress in blocks. Like this morning i feel like shite. I feel like its been exactly 1 week in 24 mins since that horrid horrid scan. How can it all go so quickly... How will i feel in a year?

I had to comment after reading your post as it really touched me. You dealt with the situation with such dignity and bravery. Its an awful, awful thing to happen but I completely relate to how you reacted on such a practical level but knowing that you would grieve in your own way with the support around you that you need.
Your self awareness is amazing, I hope you find some peace tonight in the forest.
xxx

I have never read something so profound and moving as this , the emotions i felt whilst being guided through by you , and the thought process i have gone through has been incredible. Spiritually and emotionally you are amazing and i had never looked at things this way before. Thank you for opening my eyes x

Last edited:
awww shucks guys fanks xxx i am pleased my story can maybe help others one day xx

I just don't know what to say hon....u haqve written this is such an honest and raw way that I'm sure i'm not the only one with tears streaming as I read it. Wishing u everything u hope for in your future and sending u and ur family lots of love x x x

Hey chick, i didn't even realise you were pregnant. I must have missed all that in my AWOL time.

You really are an inspiration, a pillar of strength and an spiritual lady. :hug: look after yourself and let us know how the tattoo and ceremony goes :hug: xx

I also had tears, for you and for me and for anyone who has ever been through it :cry:

In my thoughts hun :hug: xxx

Thank you for sharing your experience in such an open and honest way.

Everyone is different and the way we deal with situations is different too, but sharing your experience will certainly help many other women over time to cope in their own way.

*hugs* to you all

ToonLass!! How are you doing?!! Its been yonks since i seen you posting on here!

wow, one of the crew from my first pregnancy madness!

glad you liked my story... it was very theraputic to write it down and i have had streams of support and care from people as well as people telling me their stories and how they felt deep down inside that they hadnt connected with their babies and felt bad because of it.

i hope i can at least make people feel that it is normal to feel a lack of connection with a child that later dies, we are amazing creatures and if we knew deep down in side... well then thats natural not something to feel guilty of.

I was worried about writing it intially for fear people would think i was harsh or cold or worse, attention seeking which wasnt my plan at all. But i am really glad i wrote it and thank you all for reading it and sharing my experience

its made it that bit more bearable x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back