Ella Sophia Dodson born 2nd April 2011 at 11.35pm *PICS ADDED*

Congratulations again Dodson family! xxx

Congratulations Jodie! Unexpected but sounds like quite a quick and good birth all in all :)

Thanks everyone!!

I've managed to upload a couple of pics to fb so if any friends on there can get one or more copied onto here that would be fab xxx

Thanks everyone!!

I've managed to upload a couple of pics to fb so if any friends on there can get one or more copied onto here that would be fab xxx

great birth story,I feel all tearful and I don't even know you,hahaha ! xx

Amazing story Jodie, I sat last night and read all of your Preg Journal then came straight over to read your Labour Thread - so exciting to read it all start to finish!

Hope you are doing well and can't wait to see pics of your little princess x

Great story............Congratulations. Sounds like you stayed really calm - well done you!!!
x

Many many congrats hun, haven't been on for ages and this was a lovely story to come back to xx

adding pics for jodie :)
she really is cute :)
jodied3.jpg

jodied2.jpg
jodied.jpg

what a nice story ur girl is the cutest ever congrats to u and ur family x

Saw the pics on fb, thanks midnight. She's a wee dolly :) adorable!!!!

x

Saw the pics on fb, thanks midnight. She's a wee dolly :) adorable!!!!

x

haha i know you would of done she asked if anyone could post some for her she would be grateful so i obliged coz im good me lol, i cant wait to meet my princess :)

Thanks everyone and especially midnight for adding the pictures!! Life has been flying by since Ella made her shock appearance. She is still in the special care baby unit due to being prem but I am being discharged tonight. She's doing really well though and I'm sure she will be home with us soon - no definite time scales but poss around when she would have been 38 weeks which is a week on Monday. Only time will tell! xx

Congratulations Jodied! What a great story! Glad your hubby got there in the nick of time! xx

Aww congratulations hun!! What a fab birth story so glad you and baby are well. What a shock lol xxx

huge congratulations. she is beautiful. you did so well not to get panicked. amzing. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back