• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Metro Centre meet 17th of December 11am meet at starbucks?

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
Right im getting royaly fed up of not beein able to meet everyone and go to all thess brilliant meets due to distance time and cost
So im up home in December anyone interested in meeting me???

Im nice honest :D

would depend on money what with it being so close to chrimbo

yey hun I would be up for that cause I missed the other north east meet!!!

Would love to cos I didn't make the other meet edither

fifi211 said:
Babylicious said:
me :cheer: :cheer: i'd do some xmas shopping too :cheer:

Ooooh yeah, we could have our meet at the metrocentre :D

Great idea i love the metrocentre :cheer:
oooooooohh this could be dangerous on the pocket Xmas shopping :lol: :lol: :lol:

Depending on the day I am hoping to come even if it means taking a day off work :shhh:

ooooo christmas shopping sounds good.... might have to be slow with me and my bump by then :lol:

MrsBrightside said:
ooooo christmas shopping sounds good.... might have to be slow with me and my bump by then :lol:

we can get you one of those motorized scooters and put all our bags on the back :rotfl:

Wish I could go.. I'd get to see my Uncle before he dies... :cry:

Squiglet said:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Are you originally from the north east squig?

Metrocentre here we come :cheer:
Get your purses ready girls were hitting the shops :dance: :dance: :dance:

fifi211 said:
MrsBrightside said:

we can get you one of those motorized scooters and put all our bags on the back :rotfl:

awww wow I DEF wanna come now if I get to play in a scooter all day... me thinks Id best start saving now :lol:

fifi211 said:
Squiglet said:

No...but my mums family are :) I love the metro centre is it true they got rid of the rides.. :think: :(

Squiglet said:
fifi211 said:
Squiglet said:

No...but my mums family are :) I love the metro centre is it true they got rid of the rides.. :think: :(

Unfortunalty yes thay did get rid of the rides :(

Im sorry about your Uncle :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'd love to come (I live in Carlisle!) but I'm due December 8th so I'll wait and see what's happening nearer the time but keep me posted in cast this is a late one like Lu was. Actually I was in Newcastle on my due date with Lucy - even though my dad didn't think it was a great idea, but its not like Newcastle is lacking in hospitals lol!

Count me in as well ladies - love doing my Xmas shopping at the MC :D

MrsBrightside said:
fifi211 said:
MrsBrightside said:

awww wow I DEF wanna come now if I get to play in a scooter all day... me thinks Id best start saving now :lol:

I like the sound of these scooters we can race each other :cheer: ooo im such a big kid :lol:

Great Emma glad you can come :D

quiick flyng visit Colliers being a right pain in the backside today grrrrrrrrbye again :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back