Ella Sophia Dodson born 2nd April 2011 at 11.35pm *PICS ADDED*

Thanks everyone! Life is flying by with Ella so not been on PF as much as I would like! Since I last posted we have been given a "rooming in" bedroom just outside the special care unit so I'm staying in hospital with Ella until she is ready to come home. It's like a bedroom and she is with me all the time so it's supposed to simulate being at home (but with expert help two minutes away). Ella is doing great and hubbie and I are now getting impatient to take her home! I've been here with her now for three nights. At the start of that we were told she had to stay until Sunday (yesterday) but might be able to go home Monday (today) or Tuesday (tomorrow). Still no final decision (that I'm aware of) so going to try and find out what's happening this morning. We just want our baby girl at home with us now so that we can be a proper family x

receive my congratulations! just got birth announcement from my friend on iPhone - Mark, second son!
(btw use stork.cc to share this great event!)

Ella came home on Wednesday! So much happier now that we are at home. We've had a few milk/feeding issues and we really need to start seeing weight gains so fingers crossed we are now on the right track (got to go back to hospital on Sunday to be weighed). A couple more pics....

Attachments

• 10.04.11 Nocturnal Ella - awake at 1.30am ish.jpg
    10.04.11 Nocturnal Ella - awake at 1.30am ish.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 13.04.11 Car seat journey home.jpg
    13.04.11 Car seat journey home.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 14.04.11 Ella sleeping in Moses Basket.jpg
    14.04.11 Ella sleeping in Moses Basket.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 25
Really glad you're home! She looks adorable :) especially in the pink cardi. She's teeny weeny! Hope you see some weight gain tomorrow.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back