Melio has had her baba!!! *pic added*

bearsmummy

Reaction score
Yay!!!

Yes! I have my baby lol. Paige Elizabeth Carpenter-Portman :eek:) I somehow went from 3cm to 10cm in 2 hours but her heart rate was dropping so they tried forceps but ended up with c-section. Really don't care though cause she's here and she's lush! Xx sorry took ages to reply, its been a bit crazy lol.

Last edited:
:yay: Well done hun! Congrats :D:D I'm sure she was well worth the wait xxxxxx

a section after all that!! I'm so pleased Paige is here safe and sound, she must be PF's most anticipated baby I reckon, famous already :)

Congratulations Mel, I hope you and Paige are well, happy, and I can't wait to see some piccies!!! Well done xxx :love:

congrats glad she is here safe and sound xx

Awwwww
At last!!! :dance:
Congratulations Mel. worth everything I'm sure :dust:

:love: many congratulations - looking forward to hearing the story (and pics lol) xx

Hooray Mel! Well done, you must be thrilled to bits to be holding your long awaited darling baby! :hug: xxx

What a shame you needed a section hun, but :yay: for her being here at long last! Congratulations chick, rest up and enjoy her :love: xx

i just realised this thread was talking about melio lol congrats bet your over the moon shes here evenually wohooo xx

Woo hoo another baby here!! Congratulations hope your both doing well!!!! x

big congratulations hun! well done xxx

Massive congratulations x x gorgeous name x can't wait to see pics and hear tale x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back