SARAH (geordie lass) THREAD COLLIER IS HERE *Now with pic*

Congratulations Sarah & James :cheer:

and Welcome to the world finally Collier :wave:

Take care and rest up Sarah and enjoy your son.

Kathy x

aww! well done, and this'll be a birth story worth reading...!

xxxx welcome baby collier x

wow, congtrats!!! So glad your little man is finally here xxxxxxxxx :hug:

Awwwwwwwww congrats hun!!! He is gorgeous!!! Sorry you had such a long and hard labour. Try to get some rest and enjoy all the cuddles you get from your little man!

Congratulations to you both :) Welcome to the world Collier :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer: Congratulations Sarah and welcome to Collier. He is gorgeous :D xxx

Congratulations Sarah and James....and welcome to Collier - beautiful baby boy!!! :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer:

Congratulations, he's a real cutey. Hope youre both okay. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

woweeeeeeeeeeee well done lady what an epic birth you had!
Hope you are recovering well :hug:

Congratulations Sarah, only just seen this as I've been away but Collier is lovely and you've done so well (from what I've read, your birth sounds very similar to my first).

Wishing you all the very best. :hug:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you lot our wonderful i cant belive the amount of well wishes and congratulations
:cry: :D
Thank you from the bottom of my heart :hug:

THANK YOU SUZIE YOU KEPT ME GOING WHEN I WAS DOWN AND WHERE THERE FOR ME ALL THE WAY THROUGHT IT YOU OUR A TRUE MATE HUNNY :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

its wa one hell of a labour but well worth every second and id do it all agains in a heart beat to have my perfect beautiful son :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yaaaaay your back!!!

Have missed you sooo much. Collier is sooo lovely. Well done babes!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

You need to start a new thread to let people know you are around.

How are you recovering? :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back