what a perfect little baby
I want mine now :)

:love: looks like she got big eyes!! :love: im jelous! congratz

awww well done she looks like she was well worth the wait xxxx

ahhhhhh :love: just look! soooo beautiful!!! :yay: congratulations hun!! xxxx

Awwwwwww x all these babies make me want Seb here NOW! Lol x

so worth it! Well done Mel x :love:

Thank you for all the lovely messages girls!!! :D

Its was a long 2 days but Ill write up a birth story soon. Even thought I didnt get to give birth, at least I know (as ALL the midwives and surgeons kept telling me) that my my is capable of giving birth, it was just a series of events that caused a c-section.

Im crossing my fingers for all you girls waiting for your babies! You wont have to wait long! xx

Thank you for all the lovely messages girls!!! :D

Its was a long 2 days but Ill write up a birth story soon. Even thought I didnt get to give birth, at least I know (as ALL the midwives and surgeons kept telling me) that my my is capable of giving birth, it was just a series of events that caused a c-section.

Im crossing my fingers for all you girls waiting for your babies! You wont have to wait long! xx

Awww - loving the new ticker!! :D

Shame everything didn't go according to plan but you have your little girl!! That's all that matters! :love: x

Hey Mel! So excited for you on the safe arrival of your beautiful baby girl. My birth also didn't go quite as I would have liked (will also post my birth story soon) but we both have our beautiful girls and that's all the matters xx

Awww Congratulations!! She's beautiful!! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back